326

326. Days of No. 21 (2)

Cayenne's attitude wasn't like this from the beginning.

When he found a nice mansion in the Principality of Asein in accordance with his wish to enjoy life in a prosperous big city, the boy seemed to be happy with the help of the prosperous emperor.

He took full advantage of every opportunity given to him. Once decent clothes, good food, and basic education were provided, the transformation from a dirty country boy into a noble nobleman took place in an instant.

There were times when I looked at that pretty face and extraordinary hair and thought, "That person's child must be different."

Of course, when I happened to make eye contact with the boy, there were times when I felt that the endlessly dark three-white eyes were very creepy.

However, No. 21 was considered insignificant. Again, she thought it was just because she grew up rough and without her parents' care.

Rather, what was strange was Seonghwang's attitude at the time. The request was excessive to the extent that it seemed excessive not only to the guild members who took care of the boy, but also to No. 21, who frequently came and went to the mansion.

-Treat your child as businesslike as possible. There is no need to attract unnecessary attention by showing unnecessary emotions. Above all, you must be careful not to hastily make physical contact with that child. Do you understand?

At that time, No. 21 could not understand Seonghwang's impatience.

In his opinion, Cayenne was just an uneducated brat. That's probably why she behaves rudely with people and sometimes shows off her sharp side.

Then one day it happened.

As usual, Seonghwang, who entered the body of a homunculus at the appointed time, suddenly looked serious and called Kaien over and began scolding him harshly.

"Cayenne. How dare you disobey my orders? "Why did you do that?"

Everyone was puzzled. It seemed to them that the boy had been quietly following his routine all day.

But Seonghwang does not stop at this, and takes up a stick himself and harshly punishes the child!

"My sister emphasized this. This means that you should never cause harm to others. Nevertheless, since you violated this, shouldn't you now pay the appropriate price?"

Everyone could not help but be taken aback by the sudden situation.

But what was even more surprising was Cayenne's attitude. As if he knew something, he protested to the Holy Emperor like this.

"I was just a little bored. I needed some new stimulation! And take a look there. I didn't do him any harm. "I didn't disobey my father's words!"

"It didn't cause any harm, didn't the person's hair disappear altogether? "Did you think you could still avoid my eyes?"

"No, it's not the limbs, it's the hair too? What if that goes away? "What does it mean to live?"

At that time, No. 21 had no idea what the rich man was talking about.

It was like that when Seonghwang punished a child several times and hurriedly diverted one guild member to another task.

'... ... ?'

But not long after that, No. 21 realized something was strange.

The guild member who moved from department to department began to lose his hair one by one, despite his young age, and soon his forehead became noticeably refreshed.