224

224. Air Raid (1)

Forming a formal punitive force takes more time than expected.

As it is a task that consumes a large amount of national treasury, it usually takes a year just to set goals and schedules and gather personnel.

However, in the case of the Lilium Detachment, the situation was different.

It was a unit that frequently carried out subjugation, and it was a place where fanatics gathered who would jump into the fiery pits of hell if they were with Prince Logan.

In addition, Prince Logan, who led them, was in a hurry like never before, and with the addition of the Holy Emperor's breath, the progress was truly smooth.

Chief Chamberlain Lewis wiped his cold sweat from his forehead as he prepared to see off the detachment that was leaving the imperial capital, preparing as if he was frying beans in a flash of lightning.

'A lot of things have happened recently. Something unusual is happening on the continent. Otherwise, His Majesty wouldn't be in such a hurry... ... .'

There was another worry for Lewis recently.

Katrina Belpine.

The loyal knight commander known as the Emperor's Shield refused to leave the Emperor's side for several days.

He knew it well as he had been assisting the business for quite a long time.

The only time Katrina gets so bad is when things are not going well.

just as expected.

The morning before, Seonghwang, who was preparing to attend a political meeting, suddenly sat down on a chair without saying a word. Then he seemed to fall down on the desk and lose consciousness!

When Luis ran away in shock, Katrina, who was next to him, calmed him down.

"Your Majesty, something happened and you were away for a while. Doesn't this happen often? Rest assured, Chief Chamberlain."

As she said, Seonghwang came to his senses after a while, but Lewis could not control his pounding heart.

Since he has served Seonghwang for a long time, he is not unaware of such cases. But recently, he has been leaving my body without warning too often.

Besides, a few days ago, wasn't there a time when you couldn't regain consciousness for a while after leaving your body like this?

'So, it probably started with Prince Mores... ... .'

Seonghwang, who noticed Lewis' worried gaze, raised his hand with a nonchalant expression.

"It's no big deal. I came to see Mores for a moment. For some reason, he was far away from his group. "I guess you could say he was like that kid, but in a short period of time, he brought another strange beast by his side."

Apart from his slightly tired face, Seonghwang seemed to be in quite a good mood.

However, there was no way the Chief Chamberlain could not recognize the fleeting concern that flashed across his face.

"If you were going to keep watching impatiently like this, wouldn't you have told me to return to the ecliptic immediately when the Lycan Slope moves?"

Seonghwang smiled faintly in response to Lewis' question.

"If you carry a child in your arms for the rest of his life because he is afraid of falling, won't he eventually be able to learn to walk?"

"... ... ."