303

303. Demon King No. 2 (1)

Meanwhile, Seongjin, who ran out of Jinju Palace, quickly arrived in front of the main palace. This is because he increased his speed by swinging his aura to his heart's content.

[what's the matter? What's happening all of a sudden, Seongjin Lee?]

The demon king was embarrassed and asked several times, but Seongjin's heart was so anxious that he couldn't answer properly. Because there were a lot of things that needed to be discussed with Seonghwang right away.

-father! Looks like Owen is caught up in something strange! As we wait and see, the increasing level of danger seems to be the influence of something called 'God's code'. What should I do? Would it be better to just get Owen out?

-ah! But something really strange happened earlier. I was captured by something I don't know if it was a goddess named Justiti or her system, but suddenly Demon King No. 2 appeared there! It is clearly a normal world, but flames could also exist. Just like that [niche] from before! What happened?

-really! By the way, Dad, do you remember the dwarf engineer you met at the old man's workshop a while ago? This is a friend named Dexter. Is it okay if I bring him to Delcross? It's because I find it fascinating. If he can come here, he will definitely be of great help to the empire in the future!

However, the moment I arrived and looked at the dark view of the main palace, I realized something.

'Oops! It's dawn now!'

I was so anxious that I didn't even think about the visiting time.

"... "Your Majesty Mores?"

"What are you doing without an escort at this hour?"

The knights of the Royal Guard were on high alert, but soon realized the identity of the visitor and asked in confusion.

"... ... ."

Seongjin, who was at a loss for an answer, hesitated for a moment whether to go back. This would have been the case if one of the attendants had not suddenly approached him.

"I was waiting for you to come, Your Majesty Mores."

Seongjin was greeted with polite courtesy by a tall servant whom he had never seen before.

"What about you?"

"My name is Raphael, sir. "At this time, I am assisting His Majesty the Holy Emperor on behalf of the Chief Chamberlain."

Well, old Louis won't be able to stay by Seonghwang's side all day.

"Go ahead and eat it. "Your Majesty is waiting."

I went up to the second floor with Raphael's guidance, and fortunately, the office was brightly lit. And Seonghwang was sitting in his office waiting for him as usual.

"Mores."

"... ... ."

Seeing that neat appearance as usual, Seongjin forgot to say hello and inadvertently asked a question.

"No, what are you doing if you're not sleeping at this hour?"

Then Seonghwang looked at him blankly, tilted his head to one side as if he was a little puzzled, and asked a question.

"Weren't you looking for me at this hour?"

"... ... ."

Does this mean that he was simply waiting for his arrival?

Seongjin was speechless for a moment.

'In Delcross... ... .'

In this dimension, there are people who are willing to welcome you even if you knock on their door unexpectedly.