Skeleton at the door

*Knock Knock Knock*

Mark let out a small groan upon hearing the noise coming from the door, waking him from his nightmare of getting dragged underneath the couch, which he quickly forgot about.

 The noise itself wasn't really loud but it was enough for him to wake up since it was only a couple of feet from where he was.

He blinked his tired eye lights while looking up to see the room was dark, meaning it was still dark out.

There wasn't much indication of what the specific time was since time here was different to the underground's and there hasn't been enough time to change the clock in Sans and Papyrus's house to what time it was in the Ultra-Timeline. After all, it had only been the first day.

Without even realizing it, he had let out a groan of annoyance as he attempted to get up off the couch. Unfortunately, due to his groggy and tried state which screamed at him to go to sleep he wasn't paying attention properly to his actions as he closed his sockets while getting off the couch which resulted in him tumbling onto the carpet. 

-5 HP

Luckily, he didn't make too much noise, but he opened his jaw as he let out a silent scream of pain.

He was in the most excruciating pain, specifically his elbow which had taken the brunt of the fall. He began rolling on the carpet while clenching his elbow trying to lessen the pain.

*Knock Knock Knock*

His pain was soon replaced with anger by the person knocking. The knocking this time was a bit quicker than the last and more insistent.

Mark quickly forced himself to his feet angrily using the couch as support before marching towards the door with a tick on his forehead.

Through the window Mark could see a figure of some sort but his vision was currently blurred due to just waking up. The person infront of the door knocked once again which pushed Mark over the edge as he nearly swinged it open.

"Alright that's it! Why the hell are you knocking in the-...middle of the night....?" He realized he was looking into a black suit as he slowly looked up to see a skeleton. His anger quickly went away

A shocked skeleton.

A shock expression that quickly turned to glaring

A familiar glaring skeleton.

A familiar glaring skeleton with black lines that connected to his sockets going up and down.

If you couldn't guess by now, it is Gaster that was currently glaring down at him.

"..."

"..."

There was a silence as they just stood there looking at each other. Gaster was glaring at him all the while.

"Umm... hi-" 

Mark could not even finish his sentence as he was suddenly found himself in the forest with Gaster as Gaster was now 10 meters away with charged Gaster blasters overhead. 

'Why the hell from this timeline so trigger happy!?' Mark had to jump to the side to avoid the Gaster blaster as his mind worked in overtime in why Gaster was attacking him. With some assuming on his part he guessed that this Gaster was from the timeline he had just destroyed.

The question was how did Gaster get here? Wasn't he supposed to be shattered throughout time and space... or is he in the void? Mark paused for a second due to his mind was confused by the fandom of Undertale and what was canon.