Chapter 1: My Sisters Room

"Come on, it won't budddgggee!" Danny thought as he tried to pick the lock on his sister's door. He kept jiggling a paper clip over and over again in its socket, like he had seen in a YouTube video. "Oh, I think I almost got it," he thought as he felt the paper clip lock a certain way.

Click!

"Yes!" Danny said as he heard the sound of the unlocking mechanism and realized he had succeeded in picking his sister's lock. He opened the door and quickly made his way into the room. "My sister should be home in the next 10 minutes, so I need to find it quick," he thought.

He started to thoroughly check everything while at the same time being insanely careful to put everything back where it was. He searched under the bed, in the closet, and through her drawers with no sight of the item he was searching for.

He was about to give up, fearing his sister would soon be arriving. As he was thinking about this information, that's when he noticed the small white box on the corner of her desk. "Found ya!" He thought as he grabbed the box and quickly dashed out of her room, locking and closing the door back to how it was.

Once he double-checked that his sister's door was locked, he swiftly made his way back to his room, excited about what he had just taken from her room. He was also excited, as he genuinely enjoyed taking the box from his sister, and he couldn't wait to see the look on her face later.

You see, Danny was the younger brother of the family, and holding that title rightfully, he always liked to find ways to mess with his older sister, despite being scared of her as he was skinny and much shorter than her at 5 feet 4 inches. He also seemed to lack many other attributes, as he was neither very masculine-looking nor had muscles. Because of these lacking features, he has always been very self-conscious of his masculinity, so he was never responsible and was always reckless, as he just did things without fully processing the trouble they could cause.

 Because of these lacking features, he has always been very self-conscious of his masculinity, so he was never responsible and was always reckless, as he just did things without fully processing the trouble they could cause

On the other hand, Katie, his older sister, was much different. She was a very organized person who was generally sweet unless Danny was annoying her. She was 5 feet and 7 inches with a bit of a taller height, but she was very gorgeous with a natural beauty that made her one of the most popular and prettiest girls at school.

 She was 5 feet and 7 inches with a bit of a taller height, but she was very gorgeous with a natural beauty that made her one of the most popular and prettiest girls at school