Chapter 9: Sleepover 2

Danny was really having a great week and was able to really get used to being Bella. His Friday at school went really well for the most part, and his popularity as Bella continued to grow.

The boys kept staring at him, so he could tell they all had crushes. He was also able to make a few friends with some girls at lunch and get invited over to one of the popular tables.

That's where he met Rachel and Alyssa, who were some popular girls who always seemed kind of mean and never really noticed him before, but now they seemed to acknowledge him as one of their own.

He ended up getting asked to a sleepover tonight as the girls were interested in learning more about Bella. He obviously accepted, as he wasn't going to miss the chance to go to a girl's sleepover.

Which leads us to now, as Danny was now at home getting ready for a big weekend as he had a sleepover tonight and had to tell Jack the truth on Saturday.

Danny had also let Katie know about his sleepover, and she was very happy to help get him ready. She also realized it was a great opportunity for Danny to learn some things, so instead of normally doing his makeup, she got Danny to apply it himself with some supervision.

Danny seemed to actually do pretty well with the makeup, as he had seen Katie do it a lot of times now. It took him a bit longer than it would have taken Katie, but for the most part, he replicated it pretty well.

Once he was also done doing his hair, it seemed that Katie was setting out another outfit for Danny.

"We really need to get you your own wardrobe," Katie said after laying down the outfit on her bed.

Danny then gave her a nod but didn't think a wardrobe would be necessary since there wasn't much longer until prom and he really wanted to be himself again after the school year. He then went over to the clothes, and Katie left the room to give Danny some space to put on the outfit.

Danny looked at the outfit and actually liked what he saw, so he quickly put it on. It was a comfy, super soft two-piece set that was a cropped hoodie and some shorts. It was the perfect outfit for a sleepover. Once Danny had put on the clothes, he walked over to the mirror to see what he looked like, as he was sure it was super cute as well.

 Once Danny had put on the clothes, he walked over to the mirror to see what he looked like, as he was sure it was super cute as well