Chapter 12: Prom

It's now prom day, and Bella is really nervous but also excited at the same time. It's about 2 hours before prom, and she is now having her makeup and hair done by Katie since it needs to be much more glamorous than usual.

Bella wasn't sure what it was going to look like, but she knew it would probably look really good, as Katie always does well with her hair and makeup.

It took much longer for this look, but after an hour of work, Katie finally let Bella get up and put on her dress. Bella avoided the mirror, as she wanted to see the full look together. Once she slipped into her prom dress, she walked over to the mirror to see what she looked like.

 Once she slipped into her prom dress, she walked over to the mirror to see what she looked like

Bella couldn't believe the reflection staring back at her. She was seeing how gorgeous she looked, and her makeup looked great.

All she could think about was what Jack would think, as she felt really nervous about what he would think. She had never felt this way before, but she really wants to look good for him.

After having these thoughts and admiring herself more, she realized it was getting closer to prom and decided it was a good moment to message Chad to just meet her there.

Bella sent a message to Chad, and only a few moments later she got a text back from Chad saying it was alright to do that.

Bella was happy as everything was going perfectly fine, and not too much later, Jack was at the door knocking. Bella then met Jack at the door and pulled him into a hug.

Bella and Jack then went outside, and at that time, Bella was supposedly running late, to Chad's knowledge, but she was actually using that time to take pictures with Jack.

After a good bit of pictures, Bella was excited with how tonight was going to go and couldn't keep herself from wanting Jack. She loved the way even just his hand felt wrapped around her waist while they were taking pictures.

Once they were done taking pictures, they headed for Jack's car and were leaving Bella's house to go to prom. It was only a few minutes away, as it was located at their school, so it didn't take long before they arrived.

Looking at the time, Bella and Jack arrived a bit earlier than they wanted, as it would be better to be a bit late so when they walk in, people will see they are together, which should really embarrass Chad, as the more people that see would make it even better.

Bella and Jack were just chilling in the car waiting when Jack just couldn't wait any longer and started to pull Bella in for a kiss. They started kissing for a few minutes when Jack could no longer help himself and spoke up.

"I want to fuck you right now," Jack said with a horny tone.

"How do we do that? I can't ruin my makeup!" Bella said that as she still didn't want any chance to ruin prom.

"Oh, don't worry, just let me do all the work," Jack said.

Before Bella had any more time to ask more questions, Jack directed Bella to the backseats of the car and told Bella to take off her dress to make the process easier.