Chapter 13: The Afterparty

Once Bella had changed outfits, she was ready to go party more! Luckily, Katie knew there would probably be an afterparty, so Bella had an extra dress to wear.

It was a pink bodycon dress to match what she had been wearing at prom. Once she was changed, Jack and Bella made their way to the afterparty.

Once they got there, they got out to hear music blasting from a house as they saw other students arriving, and laughter filled the air.

Bella then got out of the car and pulled out her phone to check her looks one more time and see what she looked like in the dress before she went inside.

When Bella saw herself, she was really feeling it and loved how she looked. She just knew this was her night, as she thought she looked so hot.

After a few moments of keeping her gaze on herself and snapping some selfies, she felt an arm go around her waist and started to realize Jack was starting to guide her inside.

Jack did this, as she probably never would have left the driveway if something didn't break her gaze.

They were now on their way inside and heading through the front door. Once they entered, Bella was greeted by so many people she didn't even know. This made her realize that she must be one of the popular girls at school, even though she doesn't know how it got to this point.

Bella's mindset now had no worries, as she genuinely felt like she had made it. After being at the party for a bit, she found herself trying to be the life of the party.

Bella started taking shots and drinking anything she could. She found herself dancing around and laughing, having a great time. Jack was there as well, of course, and he made sure she didn't get herself too intoxicated.

After a while, Bella found herself dancing alone as Jack went to get more drinks, and while she was dancing alone, she heard a familiar voice speak up behind her.

"Omg! Is that you, Bella!?" A voice spoke behind Bella.

Bella turned around to see Katie's friend Sarah standing there. It was the girl that Bella used to have a crush on, but a lot has seemed to change since they last saw each other, and the only reason Sarah even recognized her was because Katie told her everything and gave her updates.

"Oh, hey, Sarah! How have you been doing? Oh, and where's Katie?" Bella said, slightly slurring her words.

"She decided to hang out with her boyfriend instead of coming to the party," Sarah said with a bummed-out tone.

"Oh well, you could hang out with me!" Bella said with an excited tone. Bella never really had a clear conversation with Sarah before, as she used to be pretty shy, but now her new looks and the alcohol in her system is making her shine brightly with confidence.

It was something that made Bella stand out now and really made her shine, as nobody took any notice of her when she was a boy. During this conversation, Sarah noticed the obvious changes as well and started to become quite fond of Bella.