5~GHATOTKACH BIRTH

9 month leap.

Subhadra uses to stay with kunti where arjun use to stay with pandavas and bheem use to stay with hidimba.

It's was hidimba nine months pregnancy. She was one in labour pain. Subhadra and kunti were with her. Bheem and other pandavas were outside.

Suddenly hidimba loud scream came and it's start to fade and baby crying sound come.

Subhadra bring baby outside and said"bharta bheem you have become father of a boy".

Subhadra gave baby to bheem bheem smiled seeing his child.

Kunti and hidimba came out.

Hidimba take baby in her arms and said"virkhodar do tilak of you son forehead with you blood".

He did and hidimba place in on a mat.

Suddenly the baby turned into a young man.

All were shocked.

Hidimba said to bheem "name you son ".

Bheem name him" Ghatotkach".

Ghatotkach take pandavas blessing then he take kunti blessing then he take subhadra blessing.

Subhadra blessed him.

Later after that pandavas kunti subhadra departure from demon cave bidding goodbye to them.

They move towards kampilya.

They entered in kamilya. They leave in forest pandavas make 2 huts.

One hut for arjun and subhadra as they are married they must need privacy and second for others.

Bheem with nakul bring some food and all have the food.

It has been 10 days they are leaving in hut.

Kunti was well bound with her neighbor ladies.

Once a lady from there neighbor come in there hut to meet kunti.

They sit talk outside of hut.

Subhadra was change her cloth in hut after taking bath. So everyone were outside.

She forgot to where her chudamani and sindoor and she goes out.

There neighbor see subhadra for very first time.

Neighbor see subhadra she is so beautiful .

Neighbor pointed towards subhadra and said"pritha is she is your daughter if you won't mind can i ask her hand for my son".

Everyone were shocked. Arjun look at the neighbor with disgusting look.

Kunti said"no no she is not my daughter she is my daughter in law she is wife of my third son ".

Neighbor ask forgiveness.

Subhadra immediately left inside hut and wear chudamani and applied sindoor .

Later the all have breakfast.

For lunch there was no food so bheem and Arjun goes for search of food.

While search for some food Arjun and bheem reached near mahdev temple place in panchal.

There was lot of solider Arjun thought draupadi always come at temple at this time may she is there.

He said bheem to search on other side he will search on other side.

Bheem nodded.

Arjun move near draupadi he some how manage to reach near her .

Draupadi was praying to mahdev closing her eyes Arjun called out"draupadi ".

Draupadi open her eyes and look at the man who was having long beard.

Arjun said" Yes it's me Arjun".

Draupadi hug him and said"sorry Arjun I misunderstood you I know you love me to no extend forgive me i was just insecure and when I get to know about you and your family died in laksagraha i was so hurt and become depressed I am happy that you are alive I love you so much I miss you so much forgive me".

Arjun was in cloud nine and said"I love you most draupadi thanks for understanding me i love you tooo i want to marry you draupadi ".

Draupadi said" I also want to marry you Arjun but why you are in this attire".

Arjun explained draupadi everything.

Draupadi said"Arjun after 3 month it's my swayamavar now for marry you have to win my hand in swayamavar ".

Arjun said"even I have to fight with everyone in aryavat i will do that and marry you" .

Draupadi hug him again he hug her back and she goes back to her palace.

Arjun goes towards bheem and they both search food and take the food to home.

It was night Arjun and bheem had not return.

Subhadra was tensed where he is why not returned.

Suddenly bheem and Arjun came.

Subhadra take a relief breath. Arjun and bheem come and sit inside hut.

Subhadra and kunti make food and they have food.

And they goes to there respective hut.

Arjun and subhadra laid on floor. Subhadra facing her back to Arjun.

Subhadra in mind"why he look so happy I never seen him this happy did he meet his lover whom her love what must be reason".

Arjun in sleeping put his hand around her waist. Subhadra get scared by suddenly touch.

Subhadra look back and see him hug her in sleep .

Subhadra dont know why he always hurt her what she did that why he hurt him she try to separate herself from him hut he pulled more closer. She failed and sleep in that position in his arms only.

She cried in remember her past fate what everyone happen when they were newly married.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥