18~ krishna heals

After hearing about subhadra lost her child whole palace was sad.

Subhadra has didn't open the door of her chamber .Arjun was feeling guilty he was blaming himself for everything happened.

Arjun was in nakul chamber sitting he was lost in his child thought.

Nakul was trying to console him but all goes in vain because except subhadra no one can understand Arjun no body can control Arjun like subhadra can do now.

Kunti came to nakul room she sit beside Arjun and said"my son subhadra had not ate anything from morning go and try to make her eat anything ".

Arjun said" She won't hear she won't you go she will definitely hear your words she will never ignore your words."

Kunti said"I have tried Arjun but she is not opening door ".

Arjun said" And may be won't open if I try only madhav can open the door".

Kunti said"krishna then call him".

Arjun said"I can't face madhav mata he and his family keep trust on me that i will never bring tears in subhadra eyes but what I did I am fail as a husband I know they won't hear me and i also don't have courage to face dau and bharta balram".

Kunti said"Arjun don't think like this I know krishna will understand you krishna is divine he can heal anything go call him".

Arjun said" Okk mata i will..... Before he could complete bheem came and said"vasudev shri krishna has came mata".

Kunti look at Arjun and said"I told you na Arjun krishna won't misunderstood you".

They all goes to meet krishna.

In corridor pandavas and kunti see krishna and draupadi coming draupadi was say something to him.

Krishna look at Arjun Arjun lowered his eyes unable to face him but for his shocked krishna hug him.

Krishna said"stay strong parth we need to console my ruchi to".

Arjun hug him back.

Later krishna goes towards subhadra room. Other also gather.

Draupadi said"govind it has been 13 hours subhadra jiji has not open the door".

Krishna just action door with his eyes and the door get open everyone get shocked.

Shakuni closed his one eyes and said"duryodhan we should be careful from vasudev ".

Duryodhan nodded with fear.

Krishna look at them.

Shakuni joined his hand in front of him making fake innocent face.

Krishna goes inside room and see it fill with darkness all windows are closed.

Krishna action with his hand and every window curtain get open.

Then he found his sister sitting beside bed. Her hair were open eyes were closed but fresh tears were flowing.

Krishna slowly placed his hand in subhadra head.

Feeling his brother touch subhadra lost her control she hug him and cried a lot.

Arjun eyes filled with tears of seeing her like this unable to see her in pain he goes out later on krishna Consoled subhadra .

Next day krishan left to dwarka as jarsandh plan to attack dwark6

Pandavas has decided to go back to indraprastha.

Draupadi get ready and goes to make subhadra ready as she need help.

Kunti take permission from elders.

Pandavas subhadra draupadi kunti came at entrance.

They joined there hand in front of everyone and left hastinapur.

Whole way subhadra was sitting quietly in chariot and arjun wad look at her but she didn't bothered him.

They reach at indraprastha after 2 days.

Everyone get down from respective chariot but subhadra didn't.

She was still sitting in chariot. Arjun goes near call her but get no response.

He keep his hand on her shoulder and she get jerked by his touch.

Arjun said"we have reach indraprastha ".

Subhadra look and see they are in indraprastha she get down from chariots and goes to her chamber.

Other also goes in palace it was night everyone were assembly for dinner but subhadra didn't came.

Kunti ask about her to draupadi as she send draupadi to bring subhadra.

Draupadi said" Mata subhadra rejected to have food".

Kunti said"if she will do like this then she will became more weak ".

Saying this she take a plate fill with food and goes in her chamber.

Kintu entered in subhadra chamber and forcefully make her have dinner subhadra also eat without making any excuse later kunti gave subhadra medicine and make her sleep and left.

But subhadra wad awake she didn't sleep. She was still lost in her child who go killed. She remember something about Hastinapur.

To be continued.

How wad the chapter?

What subhadra remember?

Radhakrishna ❤

Parthjaya❤