13~HER FEAR, HIS HAPPINESS

It has been month subhadra has ignored arjun in last month. Arjun try to talk to her win her but all go in vain.

Now subhadra is three months pregnant her pregnancy glow was Increasing even her morning sick to she start to feel vomiting sensation but she ignore it.

It was morning it was time for breakfast subhadra has called everyone. Arjun came and see subhadra no one was there he goes near her

Arjun try to talk to subhadra like ask how are you as subhadra stay in different chamber and no one ask her reason as kunti ordered them. subhdra ignore arjun talks and arjun get hurt he is dieing to talk to her but she is not saying a single word.

every one came and sit . droupadi and subhdra serve them.

Arjun say" woww this kheer is amazing "and he look at subhdra to see her reaction but she will be shocked .

Then bheem says" yes panchali u made kheer perfectly And the credit goes to subhdra as ur coach".

As subhadra teach draupadi to make kheer as she wish to make kheer like her.

Draupadi says" Arya more than me subhdra make kheer nice .. and I accept it.. "

Draupadi side hug subhadra and subhadra smiled at her.

every one smile at thier sister bond .

Subhdra says " whatever sakhi but aarya Arjun likes only kheer made by mata kunti and ur hand ".

Draupadi blush and Arjun bow his head down in guilt as he never praised her effort for him.

He looks at her with love but she didn't look at him.

Every continued there food.

Kunti and draupadi noticed subhadra she was looking sick her eyes look tired. Draupadi has seeing her vomiting this morning but now her eyes are look so tired she feel concern towards her.

Draupadi and kunti look at each other.

pandavas and kunti had there dinner. Subhadra and draupadi had there breakfast and finished there morning work.

Subhadra was sitting with nakul kunti sahdev and draupadi. Arjun also came and sit besides nakul.

Maid bring fresh juices. Honey and milk for Arjun orange juice for nakul sahdev and draupadi, haldi milk for kunti and papaya juice for subhadra it was her favorite fruit (it's just imagination in my story ).

Every take there glass and start to drink but subhadra look at glass and she remember a flashback.

Flashback.

It was time when subhadra was unmarried and Revathi was pregnant.

Devaki rohini subhadra were with Revathi.

Devaki said"revathi putri you should drink orange juice not papaya juice papaya juice is not good during pregnancy it is heat fruit it it can lead to miscarriage if you drink it by mistake so you need to be careful. "

Revathi said"ok mata I will be careful ".

Subhadra heard there conversation .

Flashback ends.

Subhdra keep the glass back and said to maid"take this back I don't want".

Draupadi said"what happened subhadra papaya juice is your favorite na".

Subhadra said"yes but now I don't want it that's why".

Draupadi and kunti look at each other.

Maid take juice from there.