10~HER IGNORANCE

Kunti and subhadra reach at indraprastha they both make arrangement to welcome pandavas and draupadi they are gone to come tomorrow..

It was night subhadra was sitting on floor and crying why God written her fate like this she married a man who don't love her care for her. She was crying so hard.

Kunti was passing from there she see subhadra crying she want to go but she know she need time so she let her cried to remove pain from her heart kunti thought she is crying because arjun participate in swayamvar but she don't know why she is crying.

Later next morning

Pandavas with draupadi came at indraprastha after finishing every ritual.

Only kunti was in entrance.

Nakul look his best friend bhabhi subhadra is not there.

Kunti welcome draupadi with yudhishthir bheem nakul and sahdev but she didn't welcome arjun.

Kunti gave the plate to maid and was about to leave. Everyone were confused.

Yudhishthir said"mata wont you welcome arjun".

Kunti said"no because if I will welcome her then subhadra will think I did think about her feeling and I don't to let it Happen arjun will enter in indraprastha only if subhadra welcome him ".

Everyone look at each other.

Suddenly subhadra came at entrance she know what kunti said she take arthi plate from maid hand she goes near arjun and draupadi she applied tilak on there forehead completely ignoring there gaze. She did arthi and shower flower on them.

Draupadi was sad for her she hug her. Subhadra hug her back.

Arjun was hell angry on her he didn't get time to remove his anger.

Later kunti allowed Arjun to come inside.

Draupadi first radio happen . Later subhadra and kunti finished there daily work and sit with each other and have some talk.

Later at night subhadra came in dining hall and said that she willl leave indraprastha as pandavas has promise not to bring other wife.

Draupadi said"no subhadra but it is not for you you are here before me please dont go I will not be able to leave with out you sakhi".

Even pandavas except arjun tell her not to go.

Later kunti gave her word to not go. Arjun was looking at her.

Later subhadra goes back to chamber.She find chamber empty. She sighed in sadness and sit on bed.

Arjun get inside chamber and look at her angrily.

He goes near her angrily and hold her arms and pulled her he pinched her at wall it was hurting her.

He shout"now you must be happy you are always jealous of draupadi when we were happy getting each other you didn't able to see . Yeah it's was mata ordered to divide draupadi but you force draupadi to agree to marry all 5 pandavas and then she agree na you do all this for you comfort you are so selfish font you feel ashamed doing this . you are known auspicious but no you are inauspicious in my life from the day you entered in my life my happiness died I wish I must have never married you marriage bring happiness but marrying you only being sadness dont show me your face get out of the room I can't live with you I'm same chamber you can never bring happiness in my life because you do selfish.i hate you I hate I hate you that much I don't hate anyone.dont even to think leave indraprastha you don't need to stay as wife because I don't consider because you my maid so stay here for pleasure. "

He pushed her at wall and left from there.

Tears start to follow from her eyes his word has hurt her a lot she is nothing in his life he consider her as maid how could in front of scare fire we are tied in marriage bond he think my enter in his life bring inauspicious.

She cried out loudly at whole night Arjun didn't even return.

after this night subhdra had got clarity about her place in arjun life .. subhadra shifted in other room she haven't talked to Arjun. subhdra mainten the distance like they both never met . Like this some days pass .

Subhadra ignorance increases and On the other hand Arjun wasn't in his normal self after her ignorance.. he had hardly seen her may be once in a day and can't see her in some days he doesn't have the same feel with droupadi like now he is feeling for subhadra... Like these days passed .. subhdra made place in arjun heart .. which he knows but ignored..

His eyes always search for her but she didn't show herself.

Today was the day when Arjun can meet subhadra as after pandavas draupadi marriage they have a ritual so Pandavas along with droupadi will performed a pooja even Arjun subhadra also follow this ritual.

Arjun has start feel love for subhadra not find peace in her absence want to see her but he ignore this as he has misunderstood her. .

Even a feast for the sages and people  was arrange.

Draupadi was arrived with wearing heavy jewellers.bjt today Arjun eyes didn't admired her as Arjun was desperate to see subhdra it had been days he seen her from the day ge shout at her that night she never show herself to him he see her some time only.

Suddenly she entered with wearing simple saree with less ornaments she stood beside droupadi who had decorated with heavy jewelry. Arjun looked at subhdra but she avoided and went from there where pandavas stand and taking from sages and priest. Then she tame kuntu blessing and goes get busy in serving sages. Draupadi went back to palace after pooja. Pandavas and subhadra , kunti served sages and people.

Suddenly arjun see a person he look at the person clear and identify him.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Whom Arjun see?

Will subhadra ignorance will be increase?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥