14~WELCOME IN HASTINAPUR

Later at night.

Everyone assembled at dining hall.

Subhadra was about to help draupadi in serving but kunti dont allowed her to work and made sit with her for dinner.

Draupadi served everyone with help of maid.

Because of vomiting sensation subhadra dont feel to eat but she ate for her child.

Suddenly a messanger came and gave a letter to yudhishthir.

Yudhishthir read the letter.

Kunti ask"what is in letter son".

Yudhishthir replied"mata dushala marriage is fix with sindhu raj jaydrath taha shree has invited us in wedding ".

Kunti said "Yudhishthir, we must prepare to start our journey for the wedding and ensure that everything is in order for Dushala's marriage with Sindhu Raj Jaydrath. "

Yudhishthir said"yes mata we will start our journey after 1 day".

Everyone nodded .

Subhadra was happy that her sakhi is getting married but will be sindhu raj jaydrath will be good for her because sindhu raj jaydrath has lust on many women's.

Arjun bheem nakul sahdev yudhishthir feel little emotionally as there sweet sister is going to marry.

After finishing dinner everyone retired to there room.

Next day

Arjun and bheem tell there solider to be attentive during there absence.

Nakul and sahdev yudhishthir were in court room.

Kunti was with subhadra. Kunti was showing subhadra some jewellers she decided to gift dushala. Kunti ask her suggestion.

Subhadra smiled and said"mata if you like then it will be best for dushala ".

Kunti smiled and sit beside her and said" My dear I never say anything to you when you shifted in other room after pandavas and draupadi marriage I don't want to know reason but if in hastinapur you know na gandhar raj shakuni he will definitely try to take this point and will use it ".

Subhadra think living alone in hastinapur is not safe but being with Arjun is not ok with her.

She think a lot but didnt find solution and said" Mata don't worry gandhar raj shakuni will not get a chance to insult pandavas and us".

Kunti smiled.

Kunti hug subhadra close to her heart and subhadra hug her back.

It's was night.

Everyone had there dinner and goes to there room.

Subhadra was laid on bed and look at moon.

Arjun came to see her. He thought she is sleeping he stand near door and keep looking at her.

Suddenly subhadra feel vomiting sensation she hold her mouth and ran towards bathroom.

Seeing her in this stand Arjun couldn't control himself and he goes behind her.

Subhadra was vomiting and Arjun rubbing her back later he help her to clean her.

Subhadra was tired a lot. She  became weak a lot. Arjun picked her up in arms and made her laid on bed.

Subhadra was so tired that she didn't look at him and sleep.

Arjun sit on bed. He cares her hair and kiss her forehead lovingly.