12~TRUTH REVEALED

Arjun goes to meet draupadi.

He see her in kitchen and was about ask he think "no arjun dont ask her directly ask her indirectly".

Arjun said"panchali".

Draupadi said" Yes arya".

Arjun said"did you know where we meet first and how we meet".

Draupadi smiled and said"yes I remember arya we meet in temple and we collided with each other then we fell in love".

Arjun was shocked how if they meet in temple then how she was wearing the same chunni .

He said"yes and when we meet the day chunni you were wearing was a red chunni which was having golden border was so beautiful and you were looking beautiful in it".

Draupadi said"that's chunni was beautiful but it was not mine it was subhadra I just ask her chunni as I want to do pooja and for that I want it to cover my head".

Arjun said"what subhadra's but how you  were in panchal and that time she used to live in her home dwarka ".

Draupadi said" Arya me and subhadra are sakhi before we meet, actually once I went to dwarka with govind that time we meet and become best friends and that day she visited panchal with govind ".

Draupadi said" And arya one more thing you know you are so lucky that marry subhadra vasudev uncle didn't trust anyone when it's come in his daughter but he trust you and gave his daughter hand in you even before consulting with subhadra she was not even aware that vasudev uncle and mata gave talk about your both marriage "._

Arjun was shocked  he will ashamed of him self thinking about how much he hurt subhadra the one who save his life and never admit it.

Arjun: *surprised and introspective* in mind "I never knew. I've been carrying this memory thinking it was my and draupadi but it belonged to Subhadra. I feel a mix of emotions, realizing I may have unintentionally caused hurt. I need to find a way to make things right I have hurt her a lot in past but now I will not her I love her she is only one who I loved I love you subhadra I promise I will never hurt you again."

He left from there for search of subhadra. He see her serving food to family.

Tears start to follow from his eyes.

He had hurt her this much even if he gave up his life still it will be nothing.

He remember what everything what he did with subhadra.

Marriage night.

They way he throwed her one bed.

Later when she try to take draupadi picture.

He slapped her and hurt her.

Later he blamed her for thing which he didn't did.

Every time she cried because of him.

She didn't smile whenever she is Around him.

She keep on saying she was unware about this marriage she was also against this marriage but be never trust her.

Even she tell draupadi that she will leave indraprastha and never come between them.

She is most selfless girl like her no one must be in earth .

He should love her not extend care her worship her like a goddess but what he did hurt he force her blamed her.

His guilt become more heavy when he remember about there last night when the meet.

His word rang in his own ears "now you must be happy you are always jealous of draupadi when we were happy getting each other you didn't able to see . Yeah it's was mata ordered to divide draupadi but you force draupadi to agree to marry all 5 pandavas and then she agree na you do all this for you comfort you are so selfish font you feel ashamed doing this . you are known auspicious but no you are inauspicious in my life from the day you entered in my life my happiness died I wish I must have never married you marriage bring happiness but marrying you only being sadness dont show me your face get out of the room I can't live with you I'm same chamber you can never bring happiness in my life because you do selfish.i hate you I hate I hate you that much I don't hate anyone.dont even to think leave indraprastha you don't need to stay as wife because I don't consider because you my maid so stay here for pleasure. "

How he dare to call her maid and call her inauspicious he feel ashamed on himself.

He tears came out him eyes when he look at her. It has been one and half year from there marriage but in this time he has never been reason of her smile he has became reason of her sorrow and tears.

He wish he could had never misunderstood her then today he must be with her happy.

She has became peace in his life and he has became pain in her life.

Her painful screams  were ranging in his ears.

He take heavy step towards her. Subhadra feeling his presence but she ignored him.

Seeing her ignorance he get hurt.

He immediately left from there.

Later after something he see subhadra going to her room.

He decided to talk to her.

He goes behind her and said"subhadra I want you talk to you".

Subhadra didn't look at him and continues going to her path.

Arjun goes behind her and hold her wrist and said with love and concern"wait subhadra I want to talk to you".

Subhadra didn't look back and said"rajkumar Arjun a rajkumar should not hold maid hand".

Arjun said"yes a rajkumar should not maid hand but you are rajkumari and my wife".

Subhadra said"few days ago I was maid in your life today I am wife then after someday may be I will doll in your life whom you can treat as you wish".

Before Arjun could say anything subhadra take her hand away from him and goes to ger room and look the door from inside.

Arjun keep on banging door but she didn't open. He sit there leaning on door he has lost they maidaan who was like a diamond.

He said"subhadra I am sorry I want to talk to you please open the door".

Subhadra sit on bed and cover her self with blanket and cried out silently.

Arjun sighed sadness.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Will subhadra forgive Arjun?

Will Arjun win he back ?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥