6~INDRAPRASHTA❤

Next day

They all get ready and had breakfast.

Bhishma was travelling towards some kingdom to collect taxes. He was travelling on horse from forest.

Suddenly he see a hut and see pandavas kunti and subhadra he get happy seeing them he goes towards them.

Kunti get shocked seeing him.

Bhishma said"kunti if you were alive then why you all didn't return back to hastinapur ".

Kunti said" I don't want to put my son and daughter in law life in danger that's why I didn't come back to hastinapur ".

Bhishma said" Kunti I ask forgiveness but please return back to hastinapur kunti".

Kunti said"and what after that tahashree they will again try to kill us should my family leave in that palace were there own people is trying to kill them".

Bhishma know kunti is not wrong so he said"okk kunti for safety of you family I announcing that we will divide kingdoms in two part now come back to hastinapur then we will divide it ".

Kunti agreed.

Then bhishma take them with him to hastinapur.

Duryodhan was angry that they return back to hastinapur.

Gandhari hug kunti and subhadra.

Dushala hug subhadra.

Gandhari said" Thank god you all are safe".

Kunti didn't say anything.

Later everyone assemble in court room.

As per bhishma order dhritarashtra announce "it's is were sad to say but we are going to divide kingdom so pandavas decided which part of hastinapur you want but you should not take hastinapur ".

Pandavas agree.

At night pandavas were discussing about it and later they decided to take Khandavprashta the barren land so duryodhan will not try to make any problem.

Next day

Dhritarashtra ask " Tell yudhishthir what you decided ".

Yudhishthir said" Maharaj I want Khandavprashta ".

Bhishma immediately get up and said" No yudhishthir you can't stay there maharaj i have make list of kingdom which are half portion of hastinapur let we give anyone of them ".

Dhritarashtra said"but mahamim bhishma if yudhishthir is ok i am also okk so yudhishthir from now you are maharaj of Khandavprashta"

Yudhishthir joined his hand .

Later pandavas with kunti and subhadra takes bhishma vidhur blessing hugging gandhari and dushala.

Dushala cried hug subhadra. Subhadra consoled her.

Later they all left from hastinapur.

After 2 days they reach at Khandavprashta lots of people also came with them. Suddenly because of air subhadra dupatta cover arjun. Arjun look at subhadra and subhadra look at arjun they both were lost when they heard a cough.arjun was attracted by her eyes. Seeing this nakul cough.

They both come back to world.

Kunti said"subhadra first do pooja and then we will decide what to do further ".

Subhadra nodded.

Subhadra take a pot filled with water. She closed her eyes. Pandavas and kunti joined there hand.