8~SUBHADRA IS PREGNANT

2 month leap.

Arjun was left to check border of indraprastha with bheem.

Subhadra was passing her time in take care of family.

She was making food then suddenly she see raw mango . She suddenly feel craving to eat it.

She take one and ate it.

She said to her maid"sakhi it is very delicious I love it ".

Maid said" But rajkumari it is raw mango".

Subhadra said"yeah I know sakhi but I don't why but I feel to eat it".

Before maid could say anything kunti called subhadra and she left.

One fine day subhadra was getting ready for day in her chamber. She suddenly feel something different in stomach she goes near table pick up a glass of water and drink it but suddenly she feel vomiting sensation.

She cover her mouth and goes towards bathroom.

She vomited later she clean herself and came out she sit on bed.

Her personal maid who notice her said"rajkumari subhadra i think you are pregnent " .

Subhadra look at her in shock and said"no no you must be mistaken it must be because not having food on time. "

Maid said"rajkumari subhadra yesterday you crave for raw mango only pregnant women crave for it "..

Subhadra was shocked she don't know what to say Or react.

Maid said" If you permit should I call lady rajvadya".

Subhadra said"yes but dont tell this to anyone ok".

Maid nodded and she left to call rajvadya.

Later after some hour.

Rajvadya came she take subhadra blood and put it in a lot and wait to see if colour change then she is pregnant if didn't it means she is not.

Rajvadya see that colour is change she said"congratulations rajkumari subhadra you are 2 month pregnant ".

Subhadra was shocked happy and scared.

Rajvadya said" But you need to be more careful now you are so weak to give birth to child you should take care of yourself let me tell rajmata".

Subhadra said"no I will tell you may leave ".she gave her her necklace.

Rajvadya left.

Maid said" Rajkumari why you stop to tell family".

Subhadra said"first I will tell to arya".

Maid stay silent and said"let me bring food for you"

She left.

Subhadra keep her hand on her stomach she cares her belly tears gather in her eyes .

She said to herself while touching her belly with both hand"my child".

She smiled.. But suddenly her smile vanished how will arya react what he hate our child too,will he hate her child and never considered him or her as his child what if he never love her child. should I tell him of course he is father of the child he should know about it but will he accept it. Whatever it must be subhadra you should tell him.

She decided to tell him but she was even scared.

Arjun return with bheem in night. They all have dinner. Everyone left to there room subhadra with maid clean table.

Arjun was standing in balcony in his hand was draupadi letter in that she has mentioned that Swaymavar is going to held after 3 days and the competition can only win by archer so you please come Arjun.

Arjun thought he need to make excuse to kunti and go. But suddenly he hear anklet sound and look back. He see subhadra entering the room.

She was about to say she need to talk but before she could Arjun said"from after 3 days no need to come at my chamber as I am going to participate in draupadi Swaymavar and definitely win her so she will be ruling this chamber and even my heart to so you can shift in other room you are now nothing to me expect a name sake wife".

Subhadra feel someone is piercing knife in her heart she was hurt she came to tell him news about her pregnancy now she thought it is no one use he has not even considered her as wife how will he love her child she didn't talk about it.

He goes near her and hold her wrist tightly and said"and don't even dare to talk about this to mata Or you know the result even you experience many time".

Tears flows from her eyes.

He left from there. She sit on floor crying.

He was walking in corridor kunti stop him and said"Arjun your nanashri is not well so tomorrow morning we are going to kunti bhoj to. Meet him".

Arjun thought panchal is near to kunti bhoj it will be not to far so he agree.

Arjun said"okk mata " ..

Kunti smiled and left.

Arjun goes back to chamber and see her sitting on bed he didn't notice her tears and her hand on her belly.

He said"tomorrow we all are going to kunti bhoj so get ready as......... Subhadra said"as nanashri is not well that's why mata has decided to visit kunti bhoj i know ".

Arjun said" You know".

Subhadra said"more before than you".

She laid on bed facing her back to him.

Arjun laid beside her. Subhadra control her sob.

She was hurt she keep her hand on stomach and said in mind"sorry child i didn't able to tell your father about you I am scared if he do something to you after knowing please forgive me I will always love you my child ".

She smiled caressing her belly. Tears slipped from her eyes.

Next morning everyone get ready.

Pandavas except yudhishthir Arjun sit in horse.

Kunti said" Subhadra you and Arjun sit one chariot. "

Subhadra nodded she sit beside him completey avoiding him".

Kunti sit with yudhishthir in chariot.

Arjun said"I hope you remember that you should tell mata about it".

Subhadra said, I know why you always make me remain betrayal can never be forgotten it always remember ".

Arjun look at her. But she didn't.

Later they start journey towards kunti bhoj

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥