9~HER HEARTBREAK💔

Pandavas with kunti and subhadra reach at kunti bhoj royals welcome them.

They goes to meet kunti father.

All goes inside his chamber and see kunti foster father.

Kunti goes near him and sit beside him and said"pithashri why you didn't take you care see you are looking weak".

King of kuntibhoj said"no kunti i am fine just have little fever and after seeing you I am all fine".

Kunti said"now you will take rest ".

King said"ok kunti but where is my grand daughter in law ".

Kunti said" Subhadra come dear ".

Subhadra came towards king kunti bhoj and smiled and said" Pranipat nana shri how are now do you feel well".

King cares subhadra head and said"I am all fine my Arjun is bless with you I still remember how whole aryavat use to fight for you just for marrying you".

Subhadra smiled faded but she put fake one.

King said"after marriage you first time came in kingdome we will arrange a pooja for you ".

Subhadra said" No need nana shri you just take rest nothing else. "

King smiled. Kunti smiled seeing them.

Later pandavas hug king kunti bhoj and then they left to take rest.

Next day

As per king wish kunti bhoj Arjun subhadra sit for pooja after pooja finished.

The priest gave a thread to subhadra and ask to tied it on Arjun hand it was for his protection. She tied it without saying anything.

Then priest suddenly feel something is gone happen he gave one thread to Arjun and ask to tie it on subhadra hand.

Arjun was doing it in middle he ask"why this thread priest" .

Priest said"I feel that rajkumari subhadra you wife life is in danger".

Priest goes from there.

Arjun stop tieing the thread he leave it incomplete subhadra look at him.

He said"I don't care about you you are just my name sake wife so tie this thread by yourself for your own protection".

She look at him with tear eyes He left from there without tieing thread on her hand.

Subhadra controlled her tears and left towards idol.

She look at narayan idol she said"what I did narayan why are you punish me every single second which bad deeds are you paying me back I never hurt anyone I never played with anyone feeling then why why he is not understand me i know he don't won't to Marry me but now I am his wife na cant I deserve love from husband ".

She cried in front of idols.

She wipped her tears and left outside of temple.

She see everyone waiting for her.

Kunti said" Let's go back to palace ".

Suddenly Arjun said" Mata actually I have to meet my friend who live outstriks of panchal I will go and meet him and come back. "

Kunti said"okk but come soon ".

Arjun nodded he take his horse and left. Subhadra look at his fading figure from today she lost him because now he will be draupadi husband and she will be just name sake wife.

Subhadra in mind" Come on subhadra dont make yourself weak you are caring a child from today you have only one priority it's you child from today you will only live for him or her because now he or she need you most. "