7~HER SLEEPLESS NIGHT

1 months leap pandavas subhadra kunti were staying in indraprastha. Arjun has not change a bit he keel on blaming subhadra torture her  every night.

Present days

Arjun was getting in his room for the day.

Subhadra was already hurt by arjun a lot but still she also take care of him.

Arjun ignored her and was about to left from there. But subhadra ask him"what I have did arya that you hurt me this much why you always blamed her after our marriage you never even ask is I am happy or comfortable  I know because of me your love life destroyed but I never meant it to happen then why you hurt me arya it's better you kill me I can't bear this pain anymore I can't see hater in my own husband eyes ".

Arjun didn't say anything and left from there.

Subhadra cried after consoling herself she left for her work.

During breakfast Arjun didn't came even during lunch he didn't came.

Subhadra feel hurt by Arjun ignorance.

Later at night.

Arjun was in his room not arsu room it was his separate room.

He was drinking alcohol for very first time. Subhadra word were ranging in his her crying face was coming in his mind on the same time draupadi tears face came in his mind. He get angry on subhadra.

He starts to go in there room. He open the door a loud sound came subhadra get up from her sleep. Arjun entered in room and close the door.

Subhadra get up from bed. Arjun moved towards her he pulled her by her arms and said"what you said me in early morning why I hurt you it's you who hurt me I love draupadi I promise to get marry to her but I have to marry you because of mata words tell me how can I not hurt you who marry me and separate me from my love".

Subhadra feel like someone has Pierced her with knife.

Arjun tightened his grip on her arms and said"tell me you can I not be angry on you, because of you draupadi get hurt".

Subhadra starts to sob her eyes filled with tears she starts to feel she is tired wheel.

Subhadra said"I don't have any intention to separate you from your love it was think of my pithashri honor that why I can't take able to take back from marriage forgive me".

Arjun pulled more closer tightening grip on her arms"your sorry is nothing it can't resolve you mistake ".

He throw her on bed. He laid over her.

His heavy was pressing and hurting her soft body.

He removed her dupatta and throw it .

He bites her upper body.

Subhadra screamed loudly.

Arjun remove his angavashtra and again laid on her.

Subhadra push him and said"no I had yesterday only finished my period ".

Arjun pin her hand above her hand and ignore her talks.

He try to unhook her blouse but he didn't able to because of he was in drunken state. He tears her blouses and bite her all over upper body.

Her remove her jewellery and throw it .

He bite her nipples hardly she fisted her hand holding blanket tightly.

She screamed.

Arjun bite her navel. His nails mark were every where on her body. He bite was visible so dark.

Today subhadra was physical destroyed .

Arjun removed her dhoti and he removed her skirt.

Subhadra said"arya dont I have just finished my period it not good to have this after period".

Arjun ignore her and entered in her in one go subhadra scream loudly. Her screamed weee not going outside if room because of maya.

He push himself more into her. She hold sheet tightly her screamed was filled in room.

As time was passing Arjun was move fast and fast.

It was time ending of midnight he was still thrusting her. Only 2 hour were left for morning still he was making her work.

Later he come out of her and laid beside her. He was still in drunken state.

Subhadra was feeling to cried out loudly but she don't even have that much energy.

She was breathing heavily her whole body was filled with bite and sweat.

Her hair was fallen on her face.

Arjun pulled her towards himself. He keep his hand around waist and pulled her.

They both look at each other. Arjun was in drunken state. He kiss her forehead. He kiss her neck.

Subhadra dont know why and suddenly he become so soft. He removed hair from her face and hug her and sleep.

Subhadra cried a lot. She was not even able to move .this night was sleepless night for her.

Morning.

Arjun get up and hold his head in pain he see subhadra sleeping beside him . She was not wearing any clothes. He see her body was filled with bite marks.

He try to remember he starts to remember why he drink alcohol after that what even happen.

He get up from bed and goes to get ready he get ready ge start to feel fresh.

He was standing in front of mirror arranging his hair.

Subhadra get up from her sleep she manage to get up. She cover blanket around her. Arjun was looking at her from mirror .

She see Arjun was in room she cover herself neatly.

Arjun was staring at her.

Subhadra try to get up from her bed but fail miserably.

Arjun was about to goo but subhadra with her remaining strength get up and starts to goes towards bathroom.

She get inside and close the door.

She sit in floor and cried her heart out tears Continuously follows from her eyes. Later she take warm bath and clean herself.

She get ready with simple saree .

Later she did her work made breakfast and served everyone and they continued there work.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥