1~MARRIAGE❤

Vasudev and tell subhadra and other family about it.

Subhadra was not ready for marriage she said"pitha shri but why you arrange my marriage I am not interested in marriage ".

Vasudev said" Rochana your safety is important now you are unmarried anyone can try to abduct you but when you will get married your husband will protect you and not only for you safety bit after marriage you will a partner who will carr for you love you protect you from every evil eyes the one who can understand every girl need a partner in her life. "

Subhadra lost in her own thought and said"and you think rajkumar Arjun will be that partner ".

Vasudev said" For sure he is son of kunti ".

After a long conversation subhadra agree keep stone on her heart.

Marriage decorations starts .

After two day Arjun reach at dwarka till the time every decoration and wedding arrangement had get over.

Arjun entered in dwarka and see it is decorated beautiful just like a new bride.

He was confused why dwarka is decorated like a new bride.

He thought get broken he see everyone is waiting to welcome him with aarthik plate.

Arjun goes towards them rohini did his arthi Arjun take everyone blessing.everyone bless Arjun.arjun was confused. Kunti understand it.

kunti takes Arjun with him and explain him immediately about the condition and her word Arjun was  heart broken he thought to say about his love for draupadi to his mother but insted kunti is asking him to marry other girl .

He don't know what to do he was in dilemma  if he say no for marriage then his mother words will be incomplete and if he agree draupadi will be hurt.as Arjun never denied his mother for anything he decided to agree to marry subhadra.

Arjun keep stone on his heart and said"i am ready mata for marriage ".

Kunti hug Arjun and said" I know my child you will never say no to me after your marriage with subhadra you will get a perfect life partner".

Arjun fake a smiled.

Kunti said"come on get ready Arjun today is your wedding after marriage we will leave for hastinapur back".

Arjun nodded.

Later krishna,gada and satyaki help Arjun to get ready.

Arjun was already kunti applied kajal dot behind Arjun ears.

Kunti take out a kavach it's is tradition that during marriage mother tied kavach on her son arms. Kunti tied it.

On other hand.

In subhadra chamber krishna and balram wife and subhadra mother were making her ready for her wedding she was look gorgeous in red colour bridal attire. She was against this marriage . She look herself in mirror.

Revathi said"you look beautiful gudiya".

Subhadra fake a smiled. Vasudev and rohini look at there daughter they don't believe she is going to marry.

Vasudev hug his daughter subhadra hug her father tightly.

Rohini said"subhadra my child I know you will be good daughter in law and good wife may you always get happiness. "

Subhadra hug rohini tightly.

Later devaki hug subhadra. Balram was controlling his tears.

Subhadra hug him. Later she hug krishna.