16~BAD NEWS💔

So the day came today is dushala 's marriage.

Everyone get ready and start making arrangements of wedding.

Ladies were making dushala ready.

Soon wedding starts first sinduraj jaydrath did some rituals then priest ask to bring bride.

Subhadra bring dushala arjun get lost in subhadra she was looking so beautiful in red saree . He remember there marriage day that day he take oath to destroy her life but now he want her to be happy always.

Subhadra made dushala sit in mandap and she send beside arjun.

She notice arjun was staring at her she look at him arjun removed his gaze from her when she look at him.

Then subhadra again look at marriage rituals.

At last dushala and jaydrath get marriage and take elders blessing.

Later it was time for dushala farewell.

Dushala hug everyone in her family. She hug subhadra for a long everyone cried a lot later dushala depart from hastinapur everyone goes inside palace everyone were sad.

It was time for dinner everyone assembly on dining hall but no one was interested in having food as dushala left everyone were sad.

After dinner arjun was going towards his chamber he was sad from the day when he gets to know subhadra dont trust him she is scared of him she is scared of him that much she think he will kill his child. The guilt of hurting her was eating him.

Suddenly he collided with draupadi draupadi ask forgiveness and ask reason for his sadness.

Arjun tells her subhadra is upset with him.

Draupadi said, arya subhadra is so sweet just make her understanding how much you love her and show you care I know she will forgive him you".

Arjun said"thank you draupadi thanks for idea".

Draupadi smiled.

Later draupadi left to her chamber and Arjun left to his chamber and found subhadra sleeping peaceful on bed.

He goes and sit on bed he smiled looking at subhadra. He kiss her forehead and laid beside her he keep looking at her he was lost in her that much he didn't know when he sleep.

In shakuni chamber.

Duryodhan burst out in frustration "mamashri you only promise me you will make subhadra mine but see she is pregnant with Arjun child I think now she is happy with him . I don't know anything I want her at any cost".

Shakuni said" You think wrong duryodhan nothing is change between Arjun and subhadra they are still like before only but arjun has started loving subhadra and subhadra has started ignoring Arjun".

Duryodhan said"and how do you know ".

Shakuni said" From spy I have send one of my spy in indraprastha and she informed me about all this".

Duryodhan said"I don't care Arjun love her or not I want subhadra at any cost mamashri ".

Shakuni said" I have hear Arjun and draupadi plan to make subhadra show Arjun care and love we will destroy there plan".

Duryodhan said"what plan and how will we destroy it".

Shakuni said"so tomorrow Arjun will take care of subhadra and we will create misunderstanding like arjun kill subhadra child".

Duryodhan said"how will we do this".

Shakuni whisper something to duryodhan and both laugh evilly.

Duryodhan said"the child of subhadra and arjun will be killed by us but the blame will go on arjun*..

Shakuni said"yes mera baccha and after this rajkumari subhadra will never look at arjun as she will be broken and you can get her. ".

Both laugh.

Next morning.

Subhadra get up and found other side of bed is empty were is Arjun she thought he must have go for some work .

Subhadra goes get ready .

In kitchen

Arjun was preparing an orange juice for subhadra. He had made orange juice by himself.

He was about to take juice and goes out of kitchen suddenly a maid said"rajkumaar Arjun maharaj yuddhisther has call you".

Arjun said"what jyest".

Maid nodded Arjun decides to meet yuddhisther he keep the juice in kitchen and goes to meet yuddhisther.

As Arjun left duryodhan change orange juice with papaya juice this juice is not good for pregnant women.

Duryodhan change the juice and left Arjun was confuse if yuddhisther didn't call him then why maid said him.

He reached in kitchen and take the juice and left to subhadra and his room.

Subhadra has completely get ready and she was sitting on sofa.

Arjun goes and sit besides her.

Subhadra look at him with confusing.

Arjun forward a glass of juice and said"juice will help to be hydrated".

Subhadra said"thanks but why you did all this maid are there na".

She looks at Arjun Arjun said"it's okk ".

Arjun and subhadra look at each other.

Subhadra take a split and gulped it fast so she didn't get recognized the test but in second sips she getting to know it's  papaya juice.

Subhadra split juice from her mouth glass fell from her hand.

She said before feel dizzy"it's papaya juice"she fainted Arjun get scared seeing her why she fell dizzy he was shocked.

He call maid and tell her to call kunti and draupadi.

Maid nodded and left.

Arjun take subhadra in his arms and made her laid on bed he call out her name he was crying . He was tensed for her and there child.

Then kunti came draupadi bring rajvadya.

Rajvadya send everyone outsider.

Arjun was not ready to leave but bheem pulled him out.

Arjun was praying for God to keep his child and subhadra safe.

After something rajvadya came out of room her face was fallen everyone get scared seeing her reaction
..

Arjun said"what happened rajvadya ".

Rajvadya said" Rajkumari subhadra lost her child she had a miscarriage ".

Hearing this Arjun get shocked his heart break into pieces. How will he tell it to subhadra.

Other also get shocked

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥