Chapter 18

Agastya's POV

Agastya stood there, his mind reeling from the revelation of Amira's pain and the depth of her sacrifice. As she turned to leave, her words echoing in his ears, he couldn't bear the thought of letting her go. Not now, not ever.

I reached out and took her hand, pulling her towards myself. I couldn't stop myself I hugged her. Amira hesitating for a moment, but I gently patted her head, and she broke down, her emotions overwhelming her. I held her close, whispering soothing words as she sobbed uncontrollably, my heart ached for her.
I held her close, feeling the weight of her tears against my chest. "Cry, let it all out, baby," I murmured softly, my voice laced with tenderness. "You deserve only love. I am here for you."

Even when her tears subsided, we remained entwined, as if bound by an unbreakable bond forged in the depths of our shared pain.

As she tried to pull away to meet my gaze, I gently guided her head back to rest against my heart. "You know, when I used to annoy you in college, it wasn't because I enjoyed it," I confessed, my voice tinged with vulnerability. "It was because I couldn't find any other way to get close to you. You were always the one I couldn't forget, I never liked any girl in my entire life not until one girl who called me asshole entered my life"

Amira playfully hit me and I chuckled before continuing. "I never married Shanaya. I never liked her. My family pressured me, so I got engaged, but I called it off within a week. There hasn't been a day when I haven't thought about you. Not with love, but with anger. But deep down, my heart always ached for you."

I pulled her back slightly, "mere pass phele kuch nahi tha" I smiled and said "par ab sab kuch hai, meri amira hai mere pass"
Amira blushed, I smirked and said "Kuch bolu, Amira?" I asked softly, my eyes flickering to her lips. "Bahut wait kar liya, lekin ab nahi ho raha."

Before she could respond, I closed the gap between us and kissed her. Amira was initially shocked, but as the warmth of my lips met hers, she melted into the kiss. It started slowly, tenderly, but soon it deepened, becoming a passionate exchange of emotions and desires. This kiss was a culmination of years of unspoken feelings, a promise of a future filled with love and understanding.