Chapter 23

Epilogue 1

Agastya's POV

It's hard to believe that it's been a year since Amira and I got married. As I got ready for our anniversary dinner, I couldn't help but notice that Amira had been acting a bit off lately but she was glowing different these days, a radiance that made her even more beautiful. She was wearing a stunning white dress that accentuated her elegance, while I wore my favorite black coat.

We got into the car and started driving to the restaurant. The silence between us felt heavy, and I couldn't shake the feeling that something was bothering her. I decided to stop the car by the side of the road and turned to face her.

"Amira, what's wrong?" I asked, taking her hand in mine. "You've been acting strange lately."
She looked down, her fingers nervously playing with the edge of her dress. "Agastya, there's something I need to tell you."
My heart skipped a beat. "What is it, love? You can tell me anything."

She took a deep breath and looked up at me, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. "I'm pregnant, Agastya."
For a moment, I was speechless. The words hung in the air, and then a wave of joy and excitement washed over me. I pulled her into a tight embrace, feeling her warmth and the slight tremble of her body against mine.
"You're pregnant?" I repeated, a wide smile spreading across my face. "We're going to have a baby?"
She laughs , a tear slipping down her cheek. "We're going to have a babies ." I couldn't believe that I am living this life, that all of this is real, I got tears looking at her I cupped her face in my hands, wiping away her tears with my thumbs. "This is the best news ever, Amira. You have no idea how happy you've made me."

She smiled, her eyes shining with love and relief. "I was so nervous to tell you. I didn't know how you'd react."
I kissed her forehead, then her nose, and finally her lips. "You've given me the greatest gift, Amira."

We sat there for a moment, holding each other, basking in the joy of the news. Then, I started the car again, but this time, the drive felt lighter, filled with the promise of a bright future.
As we reached the restaurant, I couldn't stop smiling. Amira was glowing, her happiness reflecting mine.

This anniversary was more special than I could have ever imagined. Our love had grown stronger over the past year, and now, we had a new reason to celebrate – our little family was about to get bigger.

 Our love had grown stronger over the past year, and now, we had a new reason to celebrate – our little family was about to get bigger