Chapter 20

Amira's POV

[The pink saree]I played a trick to escape from Agastya; otherwise, I would have been late

[The pink saree]
I played a trick to escape from Agastya; otherwise, I would have been late. I quickly went and made breakfast for everyone. I love cooking; it's one of my hobbies. I placed the dishes on the table, and everyone gathered around. Then came my charm, Agastya. He sat down, tasted the food, and complimented it again. Mom and Dad are still in shock to see the change in his behavior, but they'll get used to it. I sat next to Agastya, and he started with his flirting again, "Hayeee, tumhare chehre par jo chamak hai, woh mere dil ko har baar behla deti hai."

He placed his hand on my thigh, and I choked on my food. Everyone asked if I was fine, and I quickly said yes, casting an eye at Agastya. Once Agastya left, I played with Yaksh and helped him with his studies. He was overjoyed to know I would rejoin his school. Watching him grow up is healing me too.

10:00 PM
I went inside Yaksh's room to check again if he was sleeping or not. I make him sleep daily. Seeing him peacefully sleeping, I placed a gentle kiss on his forehead and left. I was in the dining room waiting for Agastya. He had told me he would be late, so I waited for him and eventually dozed off.