Chapter 24

Epilogue 2 ✨

Amira's POV

This past year has been a whirlwind of joy and anticipation. My pregnancy went smoothly, surrounded by the love and care of my family. When we announced the news, Yaksh was over the moon, his excitement contagious. Everyone in the family was ecstatic, showering me with attention and support. They took care of me like I was a precious gem, ensuring I had everything I needed.

Now, it's the ninth month, and my due date is just around the corner. One night, I woke up with a sharp pain and realized my water had broken. I gently woke Agastya, and the moment he saw the urgency in my eyes, he sprang into action. "It's time," I whispered, and he quickly got me to the hospital.
After what felt like an eternity, I finally heard the cries of my babies. When I regained my senses, the doctor told me the incredible news: I had given birth to a girl and a boy. Tears of joy streamed down my face, and Agastya, standing beside me, couldn't hold back his tears either.

It was the day we brought our babies home, and everyone gathered around to welcome them. The house was filled with laughter and happiness, but Yaksh's joy was the brightest. He was so proud to be a big brother, yet in my heart, he will always be my first baby.

A year has passed since that magical day. Vaidik and Vedika are now one year old, their laughter filling our home with endless delight. We decided to have a family portrait taken at a studio to capture this beautiful moment in time.
Today, I received the large framed family picture. I smiled, looking at it, remembering all the love and support that brought us here. I hung it in our living room, a symbol of our complete family. As I stood back to admire it, Agastya came up and side-hugged me.

"Now we are complete," he said, his voice filled with contentment. I hugged him back, my heart full of gratitude and love for the incredible journey we've shared.
Indeed, our family is now complete, and I couldn't be happier.

[It was a picture of Agastya Amira both holding Vaidik, Vedika and in centre was Yaksh, their complete family]