Chapter 19

Sofias POV:

Knock knock knock

"I'm coming would you just chill." I heard Lorenzo shout. Each time his foot steps got closer I wanted to vanish. Luckily the cab was gone otherwise I would have been long gone. Just as I was about to turn around and hide the door open Lorenzo's facial expression went from a neutral one to a shocked one. He then hurried to me and gave me a hug, his face fell to the crock of my neck and he inhaled my scent. Boy did that make me horny and I let out a moan. "Lorenzo." I said try to mask up my moan. "Yea, you missed me?" He ask with his voice huskier than before.

"Yea I did...oouch." I stopped midway as I felt a kick in my stomach. His expression turned into a worried one. "I'm so sorry did I hurt you? Is the baby okay?" He asked, you could hear the worry in his voice. "Yea I'm okay, I think the babies were too excited to see you and decided to jump in here." I told him as I rubbed my bump. He then got on his knees "Hey there baby...wait a minute you said babies!??" He asked confused. "Oh about that let's get inside first, I need to sit my feet hurt." I announced as I let myself in his house and went straight to the elevator so I could go to the room he had given me months ago. Lorenzo just quietly followed behind me with my bags that he left in the living room. I made my way to my room.

"Sooo.." I said as I made myself comfortable in the bed. "Last time I checked we were expecting a baby. Why didn't you inform me that it later on changed to babies?" He asked. "Lorenzo it slipped my mind and we barely spoke the only time we saw each other was during our meetings. Did you want me to announce it there?" I said looking anywhere but his eyes. I know what I did was wrong, but what can I say I needed a break from him so I cut off all contacts with him and asked him to leave me alone. You can't blame me I'm pregnant, moody and let's not forget about this bloody pregnancy hormones. Plus he should have not let that lady anywhere near him. Yea I could just bring it up to change the subject.

"That's not an excuse." He slightly rises his voice at me. Oh no you didn't "Oh excuse, excuse the same way you told me that it was that lady who kissed you huh?" I said. "Now we both know that, that's different Sofia."

"How Lorenzo, y'all once had something going on and you still let her get close.. Too close." I told him with a hoarse voice. "Sofia I have apologised for that and I will continue doing so until you forgive me. I'm sorry and I swear I didn't kiss her back, you entered the room just after she kissed me and I pushed her away immediately." He explained with fresh tears in his eyes. This made me feel bad so I did the unexpected. I stood up and walked towards him catching him by surprise as I crushed my lips on his. And it felt good, I was dick deprived for a very long time and I think it's time that changes.

"I'm sorry."I mumbled in between the kiss. He then deepens our kiss and my fingers intertwine around his neck. He then laid me on my bed and removed my sweatpants along with my hoodie he then saw my breast fall down and his eyes became dark. Probably, because I wasn't wearing a bra I have never really been a fan of them. He then removed my nipple patches and started sucking on my breast while one of his hands made it to my entrance. "I missed this." He mumbled again my left breast. I was too caught up by the finger which removed my silk thong and was currently thrust into me. I let out a soft moan "Lorenzo faster." I commanded. "Your wish is my command."

.......................The following morning.....................

I woke up to a sudden light appearing in the room. "Wakey wakey love birds." Andrea voice echoed in the room. As much as I was happy to see her I was also annoyed that she woke me up from my lovely sleep. The man besides me was also annoyed, I could tell from his groan. "Andrea get out!!" He scream when I turned around and I saw her. Man was I happy looking at the sight in front of me. A very pregnant Andrea "Oh my g..word." I scream in shock.