Orientation

Emerson POV

As soon as we walked in the room we were greeted with an instant tense atmosphere. The vampires watching our every move.

The huge room seemed to be what looked like a lunch room spilt into two equal parts one for vampires and the other for us.

We all sat down as the two headmasters were standing on the elevated part of the cafeteria that looked to be a stage.

"Settle down into your seats so we can start orientation." Miss River spoke through the mic as all sounds went quiet.

"Now let me introduce myself to everyone. I'm Alice River headmaster of the werewolves within this academy." She said with a smile as the other woman stood up and cleared her throat.

"And I'm Scarlet Knight headmaster of the vampires of this academy. And as of today you all will be studying, living, and eating together as a unit." She said as both sides listened to the two woman.

Even though the woman of stage were civil and hell maybe even friends with one another. The tension within the room thinkened with every word said.

"Now as you know all of you have sets of rules already explained to you. Other than that, living arrangements wise all of you will live with another of your kind to avoid any weirdness." Miss knight explained.

"Living arrangements will be two per room and that can not be discussed. Now as for eating you will eat on your side of the cafeteria." The woman said going back and forth with one another.

There would be food for both races, they made it clear that fighting would not be tolerated, and that some classes we had would be together with some of our own species or some mixed with both species.

"Now does anyone have any questions?" They both asked as the room stayed silent.

"Alright then you are all dismissed to your rightful wing." They both said dismissing both sides as they left to thier respectable places within the castle.