Stupidity

Elliott POV

I sighed as I got off the phone with Emerson. I ran outside to go help my dad but couldn't help but let my mind wander.

It was Connor's fault my sister was sent away, it was his fault that she got her hand burned with silver, it's always his damn fault and yet nothing happens to him. No punishments. No nothing.

I hated him. He is always self centered always thinking he will be the alpha using the title so uselessly.

I looked over at him from where I was helping my father and there he was bragging about getting my baby sister sent away.

I looked away from him hoping to calm myself before I woke up my wolf out of anger. I continued helping my father with what he needed doing his duties of beta.

I finally got a break sitting down on a nearby log as I ate the sandwich my mom prepared for me. I ate peacefully until I heard a voice I didn't want to hear.

"Hello Elliott how's Emerson doing? I heard she's quite well." He said with a hideous grin on his face.

I took slow breaths and remembered that Emerson didn't want me getting into trouble with this low life.

"Answer your future alpha Elliott." He growled challenging me like the idiot he is.

I don't know how many times you have to be dropped as a baby to be this stupid I mean me and Emerson fight the same and he couldn't even beat her let alone get a hit on her and yet he thinks he can beat me.

What a loser.

"I only answer to my alpha, my mother, and father and last time I checked you're not on that list." I replied simply as I continued to eat.

I could see his knuckles turn white as he suddenly slapped the sandwich out of my hands making me look at my sandwich and slowly begin to pick it up.

"This is why Emerson got her hand fucked up." He said causing me to freeze as I slowly stood up and glared at him.

"What did you just say?"