★two★

F

lashback ends

Y/n POV

I wiped off my tears which were about to fall. I prevent myself from breaking down.

Time skip

A/n POV

"Ohhh finallyyyy! You're here! Well you look more like my son but still you're my friend" said y/n's dad while hugging the person. "Yea, you're right" said taehyung.

"Ok ok, now you are planning to spend the whole time here or you guys want to come inside?" Said y/n's mom. "Oh yea darling coming.

[♪♪♪]

"Umm... Where is y/n..?" Said taehyung looking here and there. "She-" someone cut y/n's dad's word while saying, "I'm here" said y/n while crossing her arms on her chest, and with a straight look and cold voice.

Taehyung POV

As soon as I heard the voice I turned to see the person. And....

She looked...

I looked....

Our eyes met!

I was way too much shocked to see her transformation. Like she changed a lot. Is it because of me...? I snapped out by Park (y/n's dad)calling me. I put a fake smile and asked y/n.

"How are you? You've changed a lot I see..."staring her from head to toe.
"Yea some time we have to change ourselves to get a peaceful life and forget about past." She said with a straight face.

I know she meant me. Was I too harsh? I changed her that much...?

A/n POV

"Ok, everyone come lunch is ready." Said y/n's mom. "Yea, dear coming, let's go." Said y/n's dad. Taehyung got up from his sit and y/n was already coming towards dining table.

Taehyung saw y/n. Y/n saw him too. They both a short eye contact. Y/n immediately looked away. Taehyung sigh.

Everyone sat in the dining table and started to eat. While Mr. Park , Mrs park and taehyung was talking. Y/n was sitting was silently eating her food. Taehyung was time to time looking her.

After dinner everyone went their room, except taehyung. He took the chance and went to y/n's room to meet her.
__________________
.
.
.
.
I know this part is short but I'll try to write more from next part.

Stay tune for next part.
VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!