★twelve★

~twelve~

Lisa went to her house, as her house comes on the way before y/n's. She wore her mask and glasses, she have a habit to cover her face while she's alone.

Walking on the way home she saw the road she uses everyday is being constructed now. She's also not finding any cab. Today for some reason the road is empty. Only few people, who where paying attention to their own work. And also it was already late evening.

Sighing in frustration, she decided to take short cut to her house. She chose the road which was totally empty. Literally no one uses that road. She's not some one to be afraid. So ignoring the looks of the road she began to walk.

After walking for 10 minutes she noticed something. She realized someone was following her. And she was damn sure about it. She heard footsteps, not one's but maybe couple's. She stopped at her tracks only to find the footsteps also stopped. She again walked and stopped. And again the same happened.

Finally she turned around. She saw two man. They looked drunk. Suddenly they started to come towards her. But all this time she kept her face expression neutral.

"Where are you going, dear~? One of the man spoke. And by listening to their way of talking she's now confirmed that they're drunk.

"Come, we'll help you." The other one spoke.

Y/n chose to speak first instead of violence directly.

"No thanks. I don't need anything. You can go."

"Why is that babygirl? It's not safe to roam around these streets alone." Saying this he grabbed her wrist preventing her to go.

"See, leave me. Or else the consequences won't be good for you." She said sternly.

"Why what'll you d-" his words got cutted off by a hard punch on his jaws.

"I said already before, that.the.consequence.wont.be.good!" She said while pausing between her words.

"How dare you?" He was coming to beat her but she hold his wrist and twisted it from upwards to downward making a bone breaking sound.

All of sudden the other man came and pinned her both hands above her head. She started to struggle. She couldn't free herself because he held on the weak point of her wrist.

"We was asking you nicely till now, but looks like we also have to apply our action directly as you did." He began to come close to her face. For a moment her mind went blank.

She suddenly kicked him in between his thighs, earning a loud groan from him. While the other man ran away, soon following the other one too.

Suddenly she heard a clap from her back. She turned around to see her enemy. Demon! "You?!" She asked being surprised and confused at the same time.

"Yes, me! Your beloved demon."

"What are you doing here?"

"As far as I know, that this road is not someone's personal property."

"Do whatever you want. I'm going!" Saying this she was about to go.

"Wait up, little mouse! Why are you so rude always? I was just trying to have a friendly conversation with you."

"Have you ever heard rivals to have a friendly conversation?"

"No but we can do it! And maybe after that we don't have to hide faces from eachother."

Suddenly something clicked on her mind. "Good. I remember something from that!"

"What?"

"You lost the last event from me, and I wasn't able to see your face that time. It's a good situation now."

"Why? You're so desperate to see my handsome face?"

"Your expectations are too high than your reality." She said while chucking sarcasticly.

"Wait then let me break this confidence of yours! But I'll show my face only in one condition."

"What?"

"You also have to reveal your face in return."

"Oh ok- wait what? Why? I won the match. Why should I?"

"I said that's why."

"No I won't show!"

"Ok then bye-"

"Wait! Ok I'll show but after you."

"Alright then!"

Saying this he started to take off his glasses and mask. Y/n's eyes widened after seeing the face. "Jungkook?"

"Wait-....how do you know my name?"

Y/n slowly uncovered her face making his eyes widened. "Y/n?!" He said with pure shock face.
___________________
.
.
.
.
.
Okay! Demon revealed and also the second lead of the story. Tell me what do you think how they know eachother?

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
STAY TUNE FOR NEXT CHAPTERS!

BYE LOVELIES 💋