★eleven★

~eleven~

||After few days at y/n's university||

"YAHHHH!!! BITCHHH!!! YOU FORGOT ABOUT YOUR ONE AND ONLY BEST FRIEND???" said Lisa her one and only best friend. She's a bubbly girl unlike y/n. She never left any way to prove herself as a true friend. And she also knows about Taehyung as y/n told her.

"Yah...calm down your ass bish..."

"How can I?? When you cheated on me??? BABYGURLL HOW COULD YOU???"

Y/n looked at her both side and found everyone giving them a weird look while passing. Y/n just closed her eyes and sigh in frustration.

"I had an accident but now I'm okay-"

"WHAT THE HELL?? YOU HAD WHAT??? YOU DIDN'T THINK IMPORTANT TO EVEN TELL ME??? BITCHHHHHHH!!! I'M REALLY DISAPPOINTED!!!"

"I didn't get the situation to tell you everything in detail and also I didn't wanted to tell to everything through phone. I wanted to tell you everything face to face."

"Then care to explain me everything to me now!"

Then y/n told everything to Lisa that how she meet with the accident and the reason and also the things happened these days.

"Oh my goodness! These much happened, and I don't know even a bit? Gurlll you've to be strong. I know you're but I'm telling about mentally. You need to be strong, y/n!

"I know right....but I'm trying..."

Lisa just sigh at her response. "Y/n you're saying this for the thousand times. Everytime you say is just you're trying. Why can't you understand? And also now he confess too that he have feelings for another girl. I know it's not easy to move on as it's your first love...but try at least."

Y/n didn't say anything in return and just nodded her head. Soon the bell rang indicating the class will start. They both went to the class.

[♪♪♪]

The professor entered the class and everyone stand up, and greeted. "Ok, sit down everyone. Today I want to make an important announcement." Listening this everyone in the class started to whisper among themselves that what the announcement could be.

"Ok class keep quiet. I'm going to say the announcement now. Be quiet! So you guys remember the maths test? And many of you participate. So there's some name of the students who got selected for abroad for a math olympic."

"So only 5 students got selected."

"What if you or me don't get selected together?" Lisa whispered to y/n.

"So what? Our friendship is not that weak. And it's only about few months. After the preparation and the Olympic we'll be back again." Y/n whispered back.

"So the selected students are... Kim Yeona, Jekyll Mathew, Lee taewoon, Park y/n and Lalisa Manoban. These are the students who got selected. Congratulations!"

Lisa just screamed out of excitement making y/n's eyes widened. Just then she realized what she did but it was too late.

"Miss Lalisa, what was that?" Professor asked while giving her a glare.

"I-i I'm sorry professor. I just got too excited...." She said while lowering her head.

[♪♪♪]

Y/n and Lisa was going to their house after their university.

"I'm just too happy today! Like we got selected together!"

"Yeah me too-" y/n stopped at her tracks when she saw a familiar face. Lisa too looked at the direction she was looking at. Turning to that side her eyes went wide seeing the person.

It was Taehyung sitting with a girl at a restaurant. He was smiling and talking to that girl.

"Y-y/n?" Lisa called y/n. But she seemed to be in her own world. So she called her again but still she was lost. Then Lisa shake her a little.

"H-huh?"

"Why are you lost?"

"See there." Y/n pointed at Taehyung.

"They seem so close. See he's also smiling. He never smiled at anyone except his family or close ones. Maybe she's he's some close person." Y/n said while looking at him.

"Let's go from here. I don't care with whom he is. It's his personal life. I'm none to interfere."

"Yes, let's go."

Then they went from there.
____________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
STAY TUNE FOR NEXT PARTS!

BYE LOVELIES 💋