★nine★

~nine~

After few days of that incidents y/n got busy with her university and studies that she didn't get time to go to the race events. In this mean time something changed too. Taehyung was also way more busy these days.

Right now they all were sitting on the dining table to eat dinner, except y/n. So her mother decided to call her. "Y/N!! COME, HAVE DINNER!", after some time she realized maybe she didn't heard her.

She was going to get up from her sit when Taehyung interrupted. "Um.. I'll call her don't bother yourself." He said not wanting to bother her mother to call her.

[♪♪♪]

Knock! Knock!

Taehyung knocked the door and waited for some time. But the door still didn't open neither she responded. He got worried and knocked again. But again the same thing happened. His patience limits now ended.

He pushed the door to open. He stepped inside the room and looked around in order to find her. Suddenly, Taehyung's gaze fell on a figure laying on the bed, curled up in a ball. His eyes softened.

"Y/n...?" He called her softly. She peeked up her head from her blanket to see him. Her puffy eyes and red nose, showing that she cried. He immediately got it that she probably cried. He fasten his towards her bed and sat on her bed. "What happened? Did you cried? Did something happened to you? Someone scolded you-"

"Can you please stop? Nothing happened to me. I...I didn't c..cried!" She said cutting his words off. "I know you cried. But forget it, come and let's have dinner." He said not making it a big issue. "I don't have any mood to eat." She said while clutching on her lower abdomen.

He sensed that something is wrong with her. Soon he realized what happened. A small smile crept on his lips. "Are you...are you on your periods?" He asked. Her eyes widened and she immediately shook her head while being flustered.

He let out a small chuckle. "Don't be embarrassed. It's normal for girls. Why are you embarrassed? It's natural!" She said nothing to him in return and just slightly nodded her head to him. "Wait I'll tell your mom you'll eat later ok?" She just nodded again.

[♪♪♪]

Knock! Knock!

"Come in!"

The door opened revealing Taehyung with a paper bag and a hot bag in his hand. "Uncle Kim?" Confusion was clearly written on her face. He hand over the bag on her hand. "Here's some snacks for you. You'll feel better. Maybe it'll help a bit to reduce the pain" he said.

"Why.... why are you doing all this..for me?" She said being curious. " I don't know. I just want to." He shrugged off his shoulder. "But-" "Can you please shut up? You talk alotttt" he said cutting her words off. " I brought chocolates too, eat it up. And here's hot bag." He said while handing her the hot bag.

"Why are you doing these? Why? These all are making me weak again! After so many years, I was finally trying to move on but...but your little things making me fall for you again...more harder..." -she thought.

While thinking these she didn't realise that a drop of tears fall from her eyes. Taehyung noticed it and immediately panicked. "Wh...what happened? Did I said something wrong? Sorry... please don't cry-"

He stopped when he felt she hugged him!!!
______________

I really want to ask you guys something serious.

Do you guys have any serious allergies with voting and following?🙂

.
.
.
.
VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

Bye my lovelies! 💋 { AND DO VOTE AND FOLLOW OR ELSE I'LL HAUNT YOU AT THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT!!!}

JUST KIDDING....