★Six★

~Six~

After few days of y/n's recovery, she received a call from an unknown person. But it seemed a little bit familiar number to y/n.

"Hello little mouse! Remember me?" The person on the other side spoke in a sarcastic way. It took a few seconds for her to recognise the sarcastic voice. She got angry but still managed to be sarcastic too.

"Oh yea, how can I forget a pussycat like you?" "Ok! I called you to remind you, that tomorrow we have a race, where I'll bet you, I know! So come tomorrow to pay for your deeds. I still didn't forget my insults!" He said while growling through the phone. "And I also heard that you decided to end your life because you're afraid of me?" He chuckles darkly.

"It was just an accident, and don't worry about me, I won't let myself die before I make your life a living hell!" She said. "Oh, is that so? Then see you tomorrow, little mouse!" Beep!beep! The call cutted.

So as y/n loves cars and racing stuffs. She goes to different types of racing events and she's always a champion. No one ever was able to defeat her. She is the devil racer of the town. But one day someone really got under her nerves. He was some master Racer of London and he challenged her. She accepted and their first race was draw, so they fixed another date that is tomorrow.

During these he started to call her little mouse and in return she started to call him pussycat. But the fun fact is they both still didn't saw each other's face. Y/n always go there wearing mask and sunglasses and he too. They both are really famous but never revealed their real identity to anyone. No one knows y/n's name or the master racer's name.

Y/n uses her name as crystal and he uses his name as demon. Both are unknown to eachother and to the whole world but still they hate eachother from the bottom of their hearts.
__________________
.
.
.
.
VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

Liked the twist?