★three★

Three

Everyone went to their own room, except taehyung. He took the chance and went to y/n's room to meet her.

*Knock knock*

Y/n POV

I heard a knock at my door. I turned around to meet the face I didn't wanted to see again. I put a cold face and asked, " yes? What do you need now?" I asked while frowning.

"I came here to talk with yo-" . I cut his words off by saying, "Uncle Kim! I don't think that there's anymore thing to talk between us." I stated while emphasizing the world " uncle Kim!".

" Listen y/n-". I again cut off him saying. "ENOUGH! PLEASE LEAVE ME! YOU DID ENOUGH BEFORE! I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE I HATE YO-" .

Taehyung POV

That's it! I loose my temper. And I pinned her on the wall beside her. Everything had changed in her but the only thing that didn't changed is her continues talking.

Y/n POV

My words got cut by him pinning me on the wall. My heart skipped a beat. No.. no...! Not again! I can't fall weak Infront of him. Y/n! Have a grip on your heart! I don't know for how long we were staring in eachother's eyes...

"You talk too much, first listen to me." To be honest his eyes were too dominating. "See I couldn't betray your father. He believes me so much, I can't cheat him. He trusts me so much. It'll be better for you to forget everything that happened in our past." He said to me mentioning my past again.

Saying this he went away from here. I released my breath that I was holding for a very long time. My heart started to get heavier. I couldn't hold it any more, I break the mirror Infront of me in one punch.

Blood started to flow from my knuckles, but who cares? I went downstairs to my car and god knows where I'll go cz this is the the only thing that gives me peace

Over speeding the car and driving without knowing the destination. Even the other cars were afraid that they side away from before me. Suddenly I saw a truck coming towards me. The next thing I know that my break stopped to work. I don't know what to do but the next thing I knew the truck came towards my car and crash it...!
__________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay tune for next part...
VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!