★five★

~five~

Y/n woke up the next morning , her eyes fall on her right side, only to find her uncle, Taehyung there. She looked there to see around and saw wires was attached to her body. She realized she was at hospital. She tried to move a little, because of her movements Taehyung woke up.

"You wake up? How are you now? Are you hurt? Do you need anything-" Taehyung was asking her questions one after one without any break, which made her feel annoyed.
"I'm fine, no need to worry." She said in her as usual tone, she uses for him.

"Y/n!!" Her mom entered following by her dad. "Mom...dad...?" "Why are you so careless? Huh? I know you love to drive cars and I never stopped you. You go to racing events too, but I never stopped you, because I support you. But see what you did, you broke my trust! How can you be so careless?" Her mother scolded her while she was looking down all the time. "I-I... I'm sorry, mom..."

Her mother lifted up her chin and her eyes softened, "dear, parents always wants their children to be safe. I'm not scolding you, but make sure to be safe first. You're safety should be your first priority. Ok?" She said with a small smile, making y/n nod.

And all this time Taehyung was looking at her with an adorable expression. He was admiring how she became a child Infront of her parents, unlike how she behaves Infront of him. Somewhere inside his heart, he still feels so bad for hurting her. But he believed whatever he did was for their own good. He thinks that society or anybody won't accept them, even if he have the mutual feelings as her. He let out a heavy sigh thinking all about these.

He didn't realize that all this time he was staring at y/n. Y/n looked up only to meet his gaze. They were staring at eachother for good 5 secs, until her father spoke. "Umm.. Taehyung we have an important meeting, if you don't mind can you stay with y/n and take care of her?"

"Y-yea sure!" He said while confirming. With that her parents went from there. Y/n looked up at him, she soften her eyes a little. She suddenly gesture him to come near. He felt his heart skipped a beat. He fasten his steps and come near her.

"Yes? You need anything?" "Thank you" she said. He couldn't believe that  she thanked him, to confirm he asked, "h-huh?" "What huh? I just thanked you. And also this situation made me realise life is so precious not to end up for some shitty people." He felt a pang of guilt and pain he knew she meant him.
_________________
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

Ok! Ik I updated after very long time, I'll try to be active from now on. And sorry everyone!