★four★

Four

A/n POV

The car caught fire, it didn't seemed a normal crash. But little did y/n knew someone was following her. Yea, it was taehyung.

Taehyung pov

After I said her those, I came out from her room and hid beside the door. But soon I heard something broke down. I was y/n punch the mirror and blood was continuesly flowing from her knuckles. I wanted to heal it but I somehow managed myself.

I saw her coming out of her room, I quickly hide behind the door. I was witnessing all of her actions. She went out of the house in her car. I also went behind her. Seeing her over speeding her car made me scared.

Then I saw a truck coming towards her and the next thing I know....the truck crashed her car.....

A/n POV

After that everyone helped taehyung to save y/n from there. And somehow took her out off the car. She was fully drenched in blood. Taehyung immediately make her sit in the passenger seat. "Nothing w-will hap-ppen to y-you. I- I'm he-here for yo-u". He said while cupping her face with his one hand and other one was busy in driving. "W-why ar-e y-yo here..! Lea-ve m-me to d-die..!" She said while half unconscious and breathing heavily."STUP UP! JUST SHUT THE FVCK UP! If anything happens to you how am I gonna live?" That's when y/n lost her conscious and pass out. And she fainted.

"Doctor! Doctor! Anyone here! Please come and see what happened to her." Said taehyung while carrying y/n in his arms. Doctor came and said, "how did this happened?" " She- she met with an accident." Said taehyung.

The doctor took y/n inside the ICU room. Taehyung was continuously praying but didn't show that much emotion cz Mr and Mrs park was also there as taehyung already informed them.

"Oh god! What had gotten into that girl's mind that she ended up like this." Said Mrs park crying so badly. Meanwhile taehyung was shivering slightly cz he knows it's all because of him. He was feeling so guilty that out of guilt he was about to tell everything to them.

"It-" taehyung was about to tell but suddenly the doctor came. They stand up and went towards the doctor. "The patient is out of danger but there are possibilities for her to have some breathing issues after she gain her conscious." The doctor states.

Time skips...

"You can meet the patient now." Said the nurse. Immediately Mr and Mrs park rush towards the cabin.
Taehyung was slightly following them from behind. He also don't know but he was feeling restless.

They saw y/n was half opening her eyes, just then Mrs park said, " you'll not enter in my house." Y/n, who was slightly opening her eyes, wide her eyes in shock. "Yea?" Y/n asked while doubting is she clearly heard or not.

"Yea! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO COME BACK TO HOME. YOU KNOW WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TODAY?!? DOESN'T IT MATTERS TO YOU? YOU REALLY LOVE TO MAKE US SUFFER, AIN'T IT??" said Mrs park in one breath while shouting at y/n.

And all this time y/n was lowering her head. "I- I'm sorr-y." Said y/n while sniffing. And the next moment she started to sob really harder. Seeing her crying Mr and Mrs park's heart melted they felt sorry for her. And all this time taehyung was silently watching them with a small smile on his face.

"I- i didn't did this all of t-this intentionally, I tried t-to put break b-but somehow it was too late....and the t-truck just cras-hed my car." As soon as she finished her lines she started to have breathing issues.

Taehyung started to call the doctor, the doctor came. After check up he said," please don't pressurise the patient that much. Due to pressing that much her condition can worsen." He left saying this.

Time skips...

Taehyung already told Mr and Mrs park to go to their house for time cz it's not good for them to stay here at night. He was alone with y/n. He entered the room only to see y/n sleeping peacefully. He sat on the stool beside her bed. Staring at her face like she is the only one who is the most beautiful in his eyes right now. He couldn't help but travel his hand towards her cheeks and slightly rubbing it. A soft chuckle left from his mouth.

" For how long I have to wait....?"
__________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok, first of all Eid Mubarak to you all. It's Eid-ul-adha.✨
Stay tune for next part.
VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!