★Seven★

~seven~

Finally it's the day of their challenge. Y/n was getting ready as usual at night when everyone is sleeping. She always sneak out off the house when she go at night to racing events, because her mother already said not to go at night as she'll be sleepy and won't be able to drive. But y/n being a stubborn person, she's in love with racing that much , that she even sneak out off the house.

Right now she was getting ready for event. She wore a black off shoulder crop top, with a black tight jeans and a black leather jacket over. And lastly a black boot and of course the main thing a black mask. She got fully ready giving a mafia vibe.

She was climbing off the stairs while running in hurry. Suddenly she saw Taehyung coming out off his room. Y/n immediately hide behind a pillar without even thinking a second. She saw Taehyung was going out off the house and his expression was different kind of unreadable more like a little bit angry.

Y/n didn't came out of the pillar until she saw Taehyung disappearing out off her sight. She released her breath, which she even don't know for how long she was holding. Y/n took the key of her winery red Ferrari. She sat inside and started the Ferrari with a growling vroom!

She was driving her aimlessly to her destination, without caring about the vehicles coming Infront of her. She was dodging all the vehicles coming Infront of her. She reached the venue, making everyone know about her presence.

She slide down the window a little and took her hand while indicating to start the race while saying, "I don't have time, call the pussycat and start!". She said calmly yet firmly.

She saw a black Lamborghini opposite of her car. She stared back and forth at the upper glass of the car. Then she start the engine indicating to start the race.

"Crystal! Crystal! Crystal! Wohoooo!!" Everyone was chanting her name. Soon the started the race . Her opponent was not less too. He was also beating her, she was losing slowly. While the crowd, which was chanting for her, suddenly started to chant for her enemy.

It made her blood boil. She speed up her car and started to drift it around his car, making the dust flow around his car. She was drifting and after a while his sped started to low. And soon his car stopped. A satisfactory smirk plastered on her face.

Coming out off the car she was received by her fans and fellow. But ignoring them she went to the most awaiting part, to reveal her enemy's face, which she was waiting for so long. She went Infront of him and crossed her arms on her chest. " Looks like some pussycat lose? And now they have to show their real devil face." She said sarcasticly.

She saw him opening his face mask and then....
_

_________________

.
.
.
.
VOTE! VOTE! Vote!
I'm sorry for late updating but my exam's were going on so I couldn't update but dw the next parts are gonna full of twists!!

Stay tune for next part, babes!!💋