★eight★

~eight~

He was about to take off his mask but then.....

"What are you people doing here?" A police came and asked them. Y/n's eyes widened. She looked around and then at her enemy aka demon. They both were looking at each other through their sunglasses.

"Looks like the fate decided something else today!" She said. Demon hold her hand and started to drag her and she also went because they have to run away from police or else they'll get caught and y/n's parents will get to know that she went out without telling them.

"Just shut up and come with me, little mouse!" He said with his deep voice and y/n felt a slight shiver ran down her spine. "You think I can't save myself?" She tried to defend.
"It's not the right time for these bickerings, just let's go with me." He said keeping her quiet.

"My car? And what about yours?" She asked. He thinks for some seconds and said, "get in your car and I'll get on mine and then let's go". "Are you sure?" She asked while being confused.

"YES I'M DAMN SURE! NOW LET'S GO!" They both sneaked behind the pillars and when they saw that the police diverted their attention to other side they ran and get inside their cars.

Police blowed their whistle, but they started their engines and started the car. Meanwhile the police started to chase them behind. Y/n and demon both slide down their windows and spare a glance at eachother, indicating something.

Soon they separated their way in a four sided way. And they police became confused and was unable to chase them anymore. They left them.

[♪♪♪]

"That was amazing." Y/n said while being excited. "I know right, I must tell you're way smarter than I thought." The person on the other side of the call said . "Heh! You've to see who is it! Afterall it y/- I mean afterall it's crystal!" She said. "Yes, little mouse!" So she was basically on a call with demon. "You pussycat! You know what? You don't deserve my sweet behaviour!" She said and he just laughed on the other side with his deep voice.

"Is that so? Then I must tell you one thing too." "What?" She asked being irritated. "Your skin felt so soft and sensitive against mine!"
.
.
.
.
.
VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
Liked the dominant yet playful side of demon?
Well stars, I started a new story "heart to heart" i'll start it fully after this story ends for now I just uploaded the prologue part now. Don't forget to check it!

Bye my stars!💋