★thirteen★

~thirteen~

Y/n slowly uncovered her face making his eyes widened. "Y/n?!" He said with pure shock face.

"Yes me, y/n."

"What the actual fvck?"

She rolled her eyes and didn't said anything. Actually she wanted to say a lot but she controlled. Who even want to disrespect their senior when they're holding a good reputation of topper in university?

Yes, he's her university's senior. They know eachother already as they work together in some projects together.

"See, don't make this a big issue. As long as you won't tell, I won't too. Okay? She said waring him.

"Let me think." He said while pretending to think.

"You wanna get beaten by me like those drunkers?"

He's eyes went wide, "n-no no, I was just kidding. Chill." He said while nervously laughing.

"Hmm, better!"

"What if he tells everything in university? How can I trust him? We barely know eachother in our professional life." She was thinking all this while starting at him unknowingly.

She was in deep thoughts, that she didn't even realised that for how long she was unintentionally staring at him. Suddenly he snapped his finger infront of her, making her come back to the world.

"Now stop staring. I know I'm so handsome, hot, dashing and se-"

" Okay! Okay! Enough, you're too much delusional. I used to think that only girls are this much delusional untill I saw yours. Like seriously?"

He ran his fingers through his hairs, making it flip backwards. "You know that too, that I'm the school's heartthrob."

"So?"

"SO?? You're the first person who is trying hard to ignore me!"

"Excuse me?" She said while raising her eye brows.

"Yes you're excused. You can go."

She looked at him with disbelief.

"Seriously?" She whispered to herself.

[♪♪♪]

"Okay, that's great. But dear I'm going to miss you a lot!" Said Mrs park.

Everyone is sitting at dining table. Y/n told her parents about her maths olympic. Her parents were a little sad as she's going to be away from them.

"When are you going?" Mr park asked.

"Next week."

"Okay."

Suddenly Taehyung spoke, "umm, I'm leaving tomorrow."

"Huh? Where?" Mr park asked.

"For Paris, to my house."

"This soon?" Mrs park said in disappoint

"I also didn't wanted to go but you know about my business. But I got an offer,like they requested me to assist a university's maths classes for a limited time, as I got so many degrees for maths. And I'm also so good in maths. You can say they want me as a maths professor for limited time. Don't worry I'll come again to meet y'all.

"You better never come again." Y/n whispered to herself, and luckily no one heard.

"Did you said something?" Taehyung asked her.

"No, no uncle Kim!" She said while emphasizing the word "uncle Kim".

"Ohh then that's great!" Mr park said.

Then they started to eat dinner without any further talk.

[♪♪♪]

||Y/n POV||

I've to discuss about it to dad and mom. I know they won't say no, but still why am I feeling so nervous?

"Umm...I want to tell you guys something..."

|| A/n POV||

"Yes, tell dear?" Mr park asked.

"Actually...I want to continue my further studies in abroad...in that country which I'm going for my maths olympic..."

"But they still didn't inform right that which country they're taking to, right?"

"It doesn't matter dad, but I don't want to continue my further studies here."

"Okay, after all  it's your choice."

"Thank you, dad!"

"You're always welcome, dear!"

[♪♪♪]

"Yaah! Y/n you know that, that my parents won't give me the permission to study abroad. Then what'll I do without you?!?" Lisa asked her while whining.

She sigh again for the tenth time. "Lisa, I know I may sound selfish but I can't stay here anymore where he is! I want to focus on my career and want to forget him. Please forgive me if I'm being too my selfish but I've to be."

"Aishhh! Babeee, don't worry. I was just acting. After all I also want a rich ass bestie. So work hard and earn a lot so that I can spend my ass out." She said dramatically.

Y/n just shook her head. Suddenly her gaze fall on someone familiar. And it was none other than jungkook who was looking at her deeply which sent shivers down her spine. But she still found it kinda weird...?
__________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
STAY TUNE FOR NEXT CHAPTERS!

BYE LOVELIES 💋