★Ten★

~ten~

||Taehyung Pov||

She just hugged me making me stiff at my place. I was still processing what just happened in a blink of eyes. Slowly I realised that she's on her period so maybe it's because of mood swings. I slowly raised my hand to pat her back to comfort her but suddenly she pulled back, making me confused. But I saw a crimson tint on her cheeks. I don't know why maybe because of the pain, her cheeks went crimson.

|| Y/n POV||

I realised what I did, and I immediately backed off. I was feeling embarrassed and shy at the same time, like what'll be thinking of me? Huh? Just why can't I control over my emotions? Why I have to embarrass myself always in front of him? Ughhhh!! I hate it!!

"I-i I'm sorry, i-i..." I was trying to find some appropriate word to tell him as an excuse.

"It's ok. No need to be sorry. I understand. He said.

"O-ok..."

"I'll go. You take rest."

I just nodded my head. But suddenly something clicked on my mind. What did he meant by "I understand"? Huh? What did he took to understand? Sometimes he's really hard to understand! Aishhhh!

[♪♪♪]

||Next morning||

|| A/n POV||

Everyone was sitting on the dining table for breakfast except y/n. After a while she came and greeted everyone.

"Are you now ok, dear?" Her mother asked.

"Yes mom, I'm completely fine." She said with a small smile.

"Yesterday when Taehyung told me you were feeling unwell, so I became worried. But now it's ok since you're ok now"

"Yes mom. Don't worry."

She went and sat at the left side of her dad while her mom sat on right and Taehyung sat on the opposite of her dad. Mr park (y/n's dad) kissed on her forehead as a daily routine. As she's single child, she's cherished a lot by her parents especially by her dad. She's so dear to her dad more than her mother.

"So Taehyung, what's your plan on future? Like when you're getting married?" Mr park asked Taehyung out of blue.

"Soon maybe..."

"Well that's a great news then! Your wife will be so lucky to have you." Mrs park said.

Meanwhile y/n was processing what they were saying. She felt a familiar feeling again which she felt 6 years ago. She felt her heart getting stabbed again. It wasn't enough, when Taehyung said,

"Well... there's a girl...I like...but she don't know me thoroughly, neither me."

That's it! She suddenly got up from her sit making a thud sound.

"I-i I'm done eating!"

"But you didn't eat much-"

She went to her room before Mrs park can even complete her sentence.

"What happened to her all of sudden?" Mr park said while looking at her disappearing figure weirdly.

While Taehyung was observing everything silently, but knowing every reason behind the behaviour.
_____________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
STAY TUNE FOR NEXT PART!

BYE LOVELIES! 💋