50

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Kimora we gotta get you some new chairs for this tea table. I'm too big for this shit." Kevin said sitting at her tea table. He promised her that he would play with her and he almost never broke promises with her. It's been over a hour though and he was getting tired and bored.

Kimora giggled and poured imaginary tea into his cup. The past few days been calm for the small family. Kay decided to take a small break from music, just to make sure that Ariana was okay. They enjoyed spending time together alone.

The sound of the door creaking open made the father-daughter duo turn their heads to see Ariana at the door.

"Hey you guys. Dinner is ready." Ariana said with her phone pressed to her ear.

"Alright. We gon be there in a minute. Let me just help her clean up." He said receiving a nod from Ariana as she walked out. Kevin and Kimora wasted no time cleaning up as they both were starving.

"Daddy is it just me so is mommy get fat?" Kimora randomly said.

Kay laughed, and couldn't stop laughing which made his daughter look at him in confusion.

"What?" She asked confused, looking up at him.

"I'm about to tell her you said that." He said walking out.

"No!" She followed behind him, trying to pull his arm back.

"What are you two being loud about?" Ariana questioned with her arms folded, next to the table she just set.

"Nothing! Mommy is the food ready?"

"Yeah. I was just about to tell you two to come eat again." She said taking a seat. Kimora cheesed, looking down at her plate. There was baked chicken, Haitian rice and beans, with vegetables. What stood out was the purple cake sitting in the middle of the table that read, "Congratulations Kimora!"

"Damn you can bake too?"

"You knew that already Kevin." She scoffed. "Kimora you like it?"

"I love it. Thank you mommy." She said going over to hug her mom. "Can I have a slice now?"

"After you eat your dinner, yeah."

"This looks good, beautiful." Kay kissed her neck a few times. "I appreciate you."

"Thank you." She said before they said grace and started digging in their plates. There was a comfortable silence among them as everyone was enjoying their dinner.

"Ma?" Kay said looking up from his plate.

"Hm?"

"Why Kimora said you getting fat?"