51

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

                   2 Months Later

Ariana gently picked up a case of avocados, checking to see if they were ripe or not. She was out grocery shopping after getting off work.

"Hey darling." The older white women who worked at the grocery store said. Ariana was starting to become a regular, since she had just moved into the neighborhood not too long ago.

"Hi" Ariana smiled back. With Kimora with Giselle back at the house and Kay at the studio, this was the most alone time she had in a few days. She personally loved food shopping simply because she loved cooking.

She got her regular produce, Kimora's favorite snacks, and even some of the things Kay liked. She went over to get some prenatal pills since she was growing faster then ever.

Randomly she felt a chill go down her back, it was like she was sensing someone was watching her. She turned around swiftly, and just seen people shopping, minding their business. She thought maybe she was overreacting.

She felt a presence at the end of the aisle only moments later, which made her slowly turn towards that direction. The figure quickly moved out of her point of view, she didn't think nothing of it so she continued on with her shopping.

She made her way to check out, having an employee come and help her seeing her round belly. Paying for her things, she was able to take the cart back to her car, putting all her groceries in the car. She then got the feeling again someone was watching her. Ariana was true believer of always trusting your gut. Her mind was telling her to call Kevin but she was on her way home so she thought there was no point. She was now starting to feel anxious, constantly turning around and looking at her surroundings. She got into the car and drove home, which was only a few minutes.

She struggled a bit to take all the bags into her building, but she managed anyways. As she walked into her apartment, she immediately set the bags down. Breathing heavily, Giselle quickly came her way and helped her.

"Girl why didn't you call me to come downstairs?"

"Because it's only a few bags." She shrugged.

"Please sit down. I gotchu."

"Thank you." She said picking up a water bottle. "Where's Kimora?"

"She just fell asleep." She said, opening the fridge, to organize the groceries. When Ariana caught her breath, and felt better, she got up and helped Giselle out. The two caught up with each other for a few minutes before Giselle announced she had to go.

With the privacy she now had, she pulled out her phone and called her fiancé since they haven't spoke since early in the morning. After about three rings, he sent her on voicemail. She looked at her phone with a questionable look because that was out of the norm. Kay almost always picked up her phone calls, even if he was busy, and almost always on the first ring.