59

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"I can't believe you got me here." Ari complained, as her back was starting to hurt. "I'm hungry."

"I know. I'll get you food in a bit." He pecked her lips briefly. "Sit down." He said walking her to the benches that was next to the basketball court. As bad as she wanted to stay home, Kevin didn't so they made the trip back to the Bronx for a basketball game.

She watched them play for about ten minutes before she started to get bored. It was nice outside so she couldn't complain but she would much rather be under her covers right now.

"Ari! That's you?" Her eyes met with a familiar face as she was trying to follow the voice calling her name.

"Thank God you here. Can we go get something to eat?" Ari stood up, as Giselle walked up to her.

"Yeah what you want?"

"Let's go to the deli." She said. She stopped getting sandwhiches from the deli since she moved but her whole pregnancy she was craving everything from deli meat cuts to sandwiches. She looked over at Kevin, who was busy in a close game with his friends, before walking across the street.

Receiving stares from a group of men who were standing in front of the store rubbed her in the wrong way but she shrugged it off and walked in along side with her friend. The two ordered their food and walked to the drinks.

"I'm surprised you even outside today."

"I wanted to stay in the crib. You know me but I just wanted to be with my man." She said.

"Real. I don't blame you." She said going up to the counter, waiting to get rung up. They paid for their food, making small talk amongst themselves.

Once there sandwiches were done, the man in the filet put all their belongings into desperate bags, handing them to each of them.

"Thank you." They said in unison before walking out together. They walked back to the bench, to see them still playing. She wasted no time sitting down, opening a bag of chips.

"I'm so hungry." She exhaled.

"Girl you ain't eat?"

"Not really. I had a smoothie, that's about it."

"Is pregnancy always painful? Like is there any good moments?" Giselle said randomly.

"In all honesty for my case it was majority painful. Kimora wasn't that bad. You do have good moment though."

"Were you scared to be a mom?"

"Girl you was there with me when I found out I was pregnant. Scared as fuck. Motherhood is beautiful though. Why you asking me all these questions?" She said eyeing her bestfriend. She knew something was up with her from the beginning try minute she laid eyes on her but she couldn't really pick out what it was.