61

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Hey." She said watching him put Kimora down. He looked at her briefly, seeing the new hairstyle she had. He couldn't lie to himself, she looked amazing. Here she was, expecting her fiance to shower her with love and compliments but he didn't have anything but a mug on his face.

"Wassup." He said dryly, avoiding eye contact. "Where my daughter?"

"Her room."

She sighed knowing it was about to be another long night. He left early in the morning and although she tracked his location and knew he was in the studio she would have appreciated it if he had told her.

"Are you hungry tonight or no?" She asked, not wanting a repeat of last night. He glared at her, taking her question as her being petty.

"Nah. I ate earlier." He said, deciding not to go off on her.

"Where did you go?" She wondered.

"Studio."

"Oh okay...how was it?"

"Good."

"How's Pierre?" She asked just trying to be polite.

"I don't know. I fired him. How about you go ask him?"

"Fired? Why did you fire him babe?"

"You smart , figure that shit out."

"Okay, Kay. I really had enough of your slick ass comments you been rude since yesterday. The fuck is your problem?"

This was what he was waiting for, a reaction. He expected her to crack way before which made him more mad especially going to sleep angry at her.

He got up and approached her, towering over her at this point. "My issue is you supposed to be my girl but you flirting with that nigga in front of my face like I'm some dayroom ass nigga."

"Flirting?" She let out a laugh as Kevin's face remained in a mug. "You really don't know what flirting is."

"I know I'm not buggin. Yall laughing and talking the whole time we there. The nigga didn't even do his job right because he kept staring at you with that thot ass outfit you had on yesterday. The fuck is wrong with you?"

"Thot ass outfit? I'm 8 months pregnant Kevin? And you bought me that thot ass outfit."

"Besides the point, it's mad situations where I could've entertained bitches but I don't because all I want is you. All I want is a conversation with you. Why you can't do the same?"

"You're making it seem like I gave off the vibe I wanted him. I can't control what people do, the most I can do is control what I do and say. I don't think what I did was out of line." She explained. "And what you mean mad situations?"