Chpt 1 - From the Black

There was a crack of ice, the ground beneath his feet split open, and he was swallowed by it. He did not roar or scream in shock or fear, only grumbled to himself, like he was annoyed, as he descended deep into the chill. Once he crashed into the bottom, he suspected they'd bury him, but he was given time to stand up. He was confused before he heard a rumble, and the ice began to collapse onto him. Godzilla would not allow himself to be so easily imprisoned, with a mighty roar, his body glowed a fierce firey blue, and a beam of pure destructive power clashed with the ice. The heat of the beam melted it, and for larger chunks, they were blasted into pieces, but all of it fell around him, and more followed. He tried melting down as many falling glaciers as he could and growled as he felt movement below his waist become harder, before long he was buried below the waist. He growled and tried to fight out of it, but his body was unable to move to his shock. He growled and began blasting, destroying the ice around his waist, legs, and feet to try and save himself, unaware of the growing light above him.
   A new weapon, the Dimension Tide, planned to be used to absolve him of this reality. Pinning him in ice was to keep him still, as they only had one confirmed shot, and couldn't waste it praying. This was now or never for humanity to eradicate this world-ending threat.

   The Dimension Tide was aimed at Godzilla, who stopped using his atomic breath and began clawing needlessly at the ice, huddling chunks behind him like they were filled with air. In his annoyance, he suddenly paused and looked up at the light of the charging Dimension Tide, his face furrowing into an enraged scowl, realizing they played a dirty trick, and were going to try and kill him with it.
   Only once before had they tried a cheap shot at him with the Oxygen Destroyer, when it was revealed to have failed and only piss him off, they panicked. Now, they were going to try something new, and even as frightening as the technology was, Godzilla seemed to smirk as though he knew it would still fail against him.
   He roared at the Dimension Tide, challenging it to hit him with its best and only shot. If he was to go out, he wanted it to be a glorious downfall.
   The black hole' charged gleamed, shining brightly from the light it was already attempting to consume. Godzilla began charging his atomic breath again, only he applied unbefore-seen amounts of power. The atomic energy smoked, sparkled, and crackled at the ends of his mouth with smoke arising. His eyes became enveloped and glowed blue as his spikes glowed as bright as the rising sun over mountains. A mighty roar came from him again, and the Dimension Tide fired the Blackhole swallowing the weapon as it descended.
   Reality warped around it, but Godzilla would not show it fear. He growled, before firing his atomic breath, the great beam going into space to meet the black hole, only to be swallowed, and yet the Blackhole's descent began to slow down, as if the atomic breath was affecting it. Still descending, the hole of the universe soon broke the atmosphere and came within sight of everyone in the area. Ice, wind, everything that wasn't connected to the Earth was being swallowed in a cyclone, even the ice that buried Godzilla vanished, and yet he kept his footing and faced what would be his death, still blasting into it, even as it came within what he considered inches of his face, and it began to envelop him he held strong till it collided with him.
   In a flash of light, unseen since the first nuclear bomb, the Blackhole had shut itself on Godzilla, having swallowed him in its destructive fall. Every human was in turmoil at first, then came to realization, and then cheered at their victory. The King of the Monsters seemed to be no more.

In another reality, many centuries ago.

A short and petite woman, wearing a kimono that looked like the wings of a moth, antennae on her head, and large blue pupilless eyes like an insect sat in a grotto. Behind her, the water glowed a mystical blue. She meditated, foreseeing many things to come in the future. Her mind soon presented her with something she had not seen before; the fate of Godzilla - his battle with humanity in the Arctic, and the firing of the Dimension Tide. She opened her eyes, stunned.
She took a moment to catch her breath, before getting up, a new eagerness possessing her. She grabbed some pots of paint, dabbed her fingers in it, and began tracing out shapes on the walls of her grotto, a smile forming on her face as her drawing began to quicken. In no time, she had made a painting, showing Godzilla emerging from the ice while standing around him were other kaiju girls like her - Mothra.
She knew it would be some time before his arrival, but she awaited it with open arms.

Hope you enjoyed it, especially you @zilhaziq. Don't expect quick updates.