Chapter 1: Welcome To Hell!

Author's Notes 

This story is in the same world as "Realm Of Worlds A New" 

The fandoms in this work belongs to their own creators and owners.

If you find a work similar chances are either I don't know about it or I read it once (not that my work is anything like theirs if that was the case) hence the apology in advance. 

And now? Enjoy! 

-----
---
-

Chapter 1: Welcome To Hell! 

It was a peaceful and normal Day in the city of Bellwood, cars driving in the roads, citizens walking on the side walks, each walking to their desired destination, Kids of all ages playing with each other or alone, and some criminals in an alien van are speeding and firing from/at their Pursuers, people wearing white armors with red-spots in the center and shoulder pads, (The reason? The thugs stole high tech level illegal technology, go figure) as they dodge their blasters, with some explosions going off every now and then.

All in all? A normal Day in the head-planet of the inter-galactic law enforcers the Plumbers.

"HAH! I told you this would be easy 'boid! Those red-spots never saw us coming!" cackling one of the thugs, he seems to be a humanoid being with pale-gray skin and black hair, his body is a slender frame and an average height, he wears red overalls, yellow hate, jacket and gloves.

"You are right Octagon! It is just as you said! Thanks to these last events the plumbers are way too busy to monitor their shipments! We did not explode! And no Ben Tennyson!" shouted the other thug, another humanoid with the same skin and hair color, he wears an orange shirt with red overalls with yellow hate and gloves with a comically large body.

Those are the Vreedle brothers due, one of the most (and worst) infamous criminals in the galaxy.

The first criminal (now named Octagon)'s eyes went big in panic and fear as he looked at his brother in horror " 'Boid what have you DONE! Did you forget here on earth if you ever say something bad and be happy it did not happen, that that thing wi-!" however, and before he could continue his rant, the two brothers felt that their vehicle being lifted from the roads and staring to float in the air by a seemingly no reason "-ll happen right after you finish. Oh celectialsdamit!" shouted the older as he slapped his face, groaning in dismay, with the younger one making

an 'oh' voice, realizing his mistake.

And sure enough the alien van came face to face with a giant rock creature that looks like a planet, the unknown entity has a mouth on its face, which is about the entirety of it body with cracks, its arms are connected to its head, wile the torso is connected immediately to the head with no neck in sight, the legs are connected to the torso, and the stomach has a visible magma core like that of planet's, its clothing is black and white. But the most notable thing about this being is, ironically, a relatively small disc on its forehead, that desk has a strange white hourglass shape on it with the sides being black in a (> <) shape.

"End of the line guys, please don't make this harder for all those involved and surrender peacefully, please, I am tired and barely capable if holding your car!" spoke the giant

meteor like monster in a deep and calm, yet tired voice.

"UUUGGGG TENNYSON! What are you doing here! Aren't you supposed to be, I don't know, in some kind of school or something?" shouted/wined Octagon at the being, CLEARLY annoyed with the outcome wile folding his arms on his chest in a childish display, but not really resisting as the giant