Chapter 2: Big-Boy/Little-Girl (part 3)

The roar did get there attention, and so when the demons looked up they were shocked as a meteor was falling on them, getting away, as the thing hit the ground hard, resulting in a crater the size of a big car with dust going everywhere, and when it settled down all they saw was a big ball in the middle of the hole.

That ball uncurled itself, revealing a very pissed of Cannonbolt.

The form of Cannonbolt normally makes everyone laughs there asses of, until they get a good ol' bounding from him.

So the fact non cracked a joke speaks of how much of a killing intent he is making, with his faces going black and all colors being replaced with darker once.

It was the leader, a winged demon with a crazed bull face who got the courage to ask, "H-Hey! Who are you?" the question was as original as anything china made, meaning non.

That would be the response Ben will use, normally, but he is angry, so he says one word : "Leave."

"What did you say?!" asked one of the goons. Being brave enough to go to the front.

With that Cannonbolt's gaze zeroed on them, resulting in the demons feeling that he was glaring at them individually. He sensed the girl crawling a out a little, speaking up at him.

With his patient lost he screamed "Leave The Girl Alone And Get Lost!"

So it surprised him when the leader laughed "HAHAHA You should have said so from the start man! Of course you can have the first turn!"

Ben was thankful as he felt the girl has retreated when she heard the laugh. "What?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?"

"WE mean that you can have the first turn of the lil' bitch' hole! Don't worry we are open-minded so we don't mind sharing at all!"

"Do You Mean You Were Going To Violate Her?!" he questioned in disbelief, what was white is now ghostly.

At that the Demons laughed, all the fear vanished "OF COURSE We are going to rape her! Them' holes are the BEST! Why do you think we are down here in the first place?!" at that the demons cheered.

It was then that Ben noted there pants, or lack of for the matter, as most were bare naked, there things out and proud. The leader himself was rubbing himself, a disgusting look on his face, some doing the same.

So without a word, without a thought Cannonbolt jumped, curled on himself and started SPINNING at his full power, his muscle felt pain, and charged, all on his mind is simply one thing : Kill Them.

"What the Fuck!?" The leader seeing him coming prepared to punch him, so when he did punch, his arm broke like mud hitting a speeding car, then followed his body, as he was thrown across the Valley, his dick smashed. Some Demons going down with him.

And that was when the demons charged at him. Still as a ball he spun, then started to Ground Shredding them. And begone using all sorts of attacks, like the Suction Blasts Meteor Bolt on them. But not at full power.

And so that went on for a little while, hitting breaking and crushing the Demons, and when he was done he uncurled himself, covered in blood and gore, and saw the mascara.