Chapter 4: Strong Lust. (part 1)

Chapter 4: Lust For Strength.

In Hell.

It had been about quarter of an hour since Ben started walking again, in that period he kind of just, enjoyed the company. Which even if it was short it served as a little rest.

As for his companions, will Krampus just sat on his shoulders, loving the felling of being the tallest one around, kicking her legs up and down while humming a song. Her smoothy long since been drained and was disposed of, the same for his.

Pandemonica, for her part, was just enjoy ride. The alien-made cast helping her in the healing process. Sipping her drink ever so slowly, savoring the great taste of the Black drink.

But the issue from before he met both girls, the exhaustion, has returned. While unlike when he Flew as meteor with Heatblast or ran faster than speeding trains with XLR8. Now he feels like the spicks surrounding him would be the greatest resting place ever.

OH! Right, did he mention there were giant bone spicks everywhere?

While still pondering about the whys and hows of such things, Pandemonica finished her drink and did with it what she did with the smoothy ones. Namely, burning them with a small fireball.

Sighing in contentment, a small smile on her face as she looked at the red alien, speaking for the first time from when they started their journey again. "That was the best cup of coffee I have ever had, thank you."

Looking down at her he answered with a tired smirk "No problem at all! Glad you enjoyed it!"

Before he could get his eyes on the road, the Demoness in his arms asked him. "So, Mr. Ball, are going to you going to tell us about those 'transformations' of yours or what?"

Krampus, who was mostly silent the whole time started jumping and thrashing over him in excitement "YES! YES! YES! PLEASE!"

That mad Ben stop in his track as he looked down in shock. "OH Shit! I totally forgot about that!" laughing nervously as he answered "Ha-ha-ha, you remember, I thought you forget about that." "OH no, I was merely savoring that sweet drink of yours, however I must admit I am getting more curious by the minute. And I am sure little Krampus is just as eager, isn't that right?" Unable to contain herself, the demon in question burst out a loud. "YES!" "See? We both want to know about that. But I have a hunch it has something to do with that disc you keep on touching, am I right?"

Walking again he decided to answer, he did promise them answers, "Yeah you are right, that device, the disc, is called the Omnitrix. I can't get into details now, but basically? it turns me into other beings."

"What kind of beings are we talking about here?"

"Will, you can say other worldly beings. Places you can't reach it normally unless you have advanced, aah, methods of travel." "Like what exactly?"

Now Ben was sweating profanely (figuratively, not literally.) at how forward his passenger is, he can't explain those creatures are aliens people with alien planets that needs high-tech vehicles or the like to reach, that would only open a can of worms on his origins, and with him trying to stay non-human as much as possible. And so he needs to improvise.

(He doesn't want to hide his identity, not really. Buuut he just ran into two groups if hostile Demons. And he is in Hell, he can't really trust the demonesses he carries with him as they are still, will, demons. Or at leasst this is what Gwen would tell him and what he SHOULD be doing, but this is Ben, if he helps someone, then that means he trusts that one, even if he doesn't. Plus, even then, if that was the case, it doesn't mean he won't help out!)