Chapter 2: Big-Boy/little-girl. (part 2)

The living/over world.

Tennyson resident.

In a normal house of Bellwood, a group of children and animals(?) were waiting in the living room, the oldest no more than 14.

While they seem like a group of relatively young kids. But they are anything but normal.

Among them are two girls, one of them have short red hair with a small blue clip and green eyes, she wears a blue shirt with a cat face print on it with white pants. This is Gwen Tennyson, the magician and vice leader to the group. She is sitting on the floor close to the window.

Near her are two pets, one of them looks like a seal (tho he acts like a puppy), but without the head, he is colored the same way as upgrade even how the head looks like mines the white color, he wears a black and green collar with a disc like the Omnitrix, but instead of an hourglass it is a green Gear with the whole background being black. This is Ship, a male Galvanic Mechamorph symbiote/dog. With the collar being called the Technotrix.

The other is a female dark blue creatures that looks like a cross between a dinosaur and a dig with slender frame, she has 3 claws on her paws, her mouth is that of a crocodile, she has a gray spike-like hair on her back from her head to the tail with black lines going all over her body, she is wearing a black and white collar with a small disc on the front like Ship's that is black and green, but unlike him, hers is an open mouth with sharp teeth, those are black wile the rest is green. This is Zed, a female Anubian Baskurr, with the collar being called the Companiotrix

What is strange is a slime like thing on her collar, Which is now resting on her head, the thing looks like a squid-like green blob with small straight eyes and little points that are referred to as "tentacles". This is Skurd, a male Slime-Biot, he is also older than the universe, resulting in him not caring at all about any life form he is connected with or which side, good or bad they are at. Until he mat Ben that is. And on his forehead is the symbol of the Companiotrix.

Next to her is a young girl, she has long blonde hair and violate eyes, she wears a black sleeveless shirt with a white star in the middle with a red skirt. This is Lucy Man, a Distance cousin to the Tennyson cousins, however she is the youngest among the group as she is 8 years old. She lies on the ground cross-legged, petting Zed who is on her lap. While ship is held in Gwen's.

Across the room are the boys, either standing or sitting on the ground or chairs.

The tallest of them, a 14 years old with raven hair, black top with white shirt underneath it, a lock with the number 11 written on it is hanging around his neck is standing the side of the room, leg resting on the wall.

Near him sitting on a love chair is a black hired, tan skinned kid that is the same age as Gwen, he is wearing a black shirt with an orange and red jacket, on his head is a set of orange goggles on a spiky hair style. There i

Above him is a purple monkey with a pirate eye-patch.

On the sofa are 2 Kids, one of them is a younger than the rest with blonde hair and wearing a purple short, the number 3 on it.

The other is an alien that looks like a humanoid blue Cat with white face and black outlines, he wears a blue armor with a strange weapon on his left shoulder.

A 12 years old wearing a white shirt with red outlines, blue pants and blue eyes is pacing on the floor.

The last member was on ground too, a kid that wears orange with a strange dragon symbol in the shape of an S, his hair is black but white in the front, his eyes are orange.

Around him stands 3 animals(?) one is a bigfoot-like, or a gorilla-Cat, with tawny hair and being 8-feet tall, a green komodo dragon and a pteranodone with a crested snout.