Chapter 2: Big-Boy/little-girl. (part 1)

Walking the Hellscape was not as hard as Ben had thought it would be, without a danger in sight he started to organize his thoughts. "Okay, so far so good," looking around, seeing the way is safe he proceeds, "now I must find a safe place to stay in, and then check on the watch, but one wrong move or not playing attention would lead to my death."

Nodding to himself he started to make his way through the barren lands.

After some time he found a small cave, entering it he found it to be while not big it was not small either, just enough that it fits his needs.

Finding a good place, he sat down and started to work on the watch.

And sure enough it was not working, giving off '-Error-'s when he tried to activate it.

That went on for sometime, seeing no improvements he stopped.

"Okay that could have gone better, now what should I do?"

Thinking hard, he thought of his interactions with Azmuth, as the creator of the watch and the one to know all there is to be known about the watch, then remembered something happened in his 13th birthday, in which Azmuth gave him a code to the Omnitrix, at the times it sounded useless, seeing at the time he thought nothing could affect the watch (for some reason forgetting

all the times his villains messing up/with the watch, now that he is thinking about it).

"Hem, he told me it is to override outside commands that were applied(?) to the watch."

Seeing no reason as to not use it he started putting in the code.

"Left, Right, Right, Right, Left, Right, Left, Left Right and finally Left"

When he was done a voice came from the Omnitrix. '-Override code accepted, ERROR, an unknown error is detected, staring fixing the error, Omnitrix unable to fix the error, activating the emergency protection protocols, unable to activate the DNA samples, Success in obtaining 12 DNA samples-'

Letting a breath he did not know he was holding, as a felling relief washed over him, "OH that's great! I thought I would be, will, me but 12 is just great!" laughing to himself he activated his watch.

"Will, without any delays let's see who I have now, I would be happy with anyone of my guys, tho If I got Way Big or Armodrillo Won't mind~!"

Pressing the bottom on the side of the watch caused the faceplate of the Omnitrix to pop up, and in holograms he started to circle the forms he currently has, those Being his Original 10 Aliens, as will as the 2 first unlocked, those are Cannonbolt and Wildvine.

"Hmm not bad, this is good even, wile I don't know how would Hell affect Wildvine, Stinkfly, Grey Matter as those need wet air, or Upgrade cause there is nothing to upgrade, or god forbid, Ripjaws (at that he shudders). But the rest would do just great, hack I am partially in heaven with Heatblast!" standing, popping his back he started his way to the outside.

"Will, it seems I DO have a chance to return after all! HAH! ON YOUR UGLY FACES EON AND HEX! But I must test them all out first, just to make sure!"

Once outside, Ben picked a form, Wildvine, then he pressed the faceplate down "OH Yeah! It Is Hero Time!"

Engulfed in an emerald light, Ben started felling the change that are happening is his biology, from how his body changing, organs appearing and disappears, to how his senses are sharping. And when the light faded away, as fast as it came, what was in his place was a 7ft (2.13 m) tall planet-like being with 4 roots for legs and 2 long arms with long and pointy claws for fingers, his back is full of eggplant like seeds, he has one eye that is green-blue, on the side of his head are two parts of a big fly-trap plant, the Omnitrix is on his chest, he has some sort of black and white belt on his wist.