Chapter 3: The Pranking, The Tired, The Monster, The Sadist. (part 1)

The living/over world.

Tennyson Resident.

After entering the living room the Kids took there original positions, as max gave the two girls one last hug before telling them to wait for him as he needs to make a call.

Even tho Gwen wanted to protest she stayed silent, knowing whatever bad news regarding Ben are taking their tole on the older man. So she just nods.

Smiling a sad smile he left the room with Azmuth and Professor Paradox.

The only different one out was the new arrival, Max, who is setting between Cooper and Rook, an uneasy look on his face.

Even tho he was asked what is going on he only answered with a 'It is better if the General returned and explained everything himself '.

No one asked anything after that.

That was 20 minutes ago.

In the waiting Lucy fell asleep on Gwen's lap, who is stroking her head. Even tho she reverted to her mud form.

Zak took his animals/adopted siblings out to the front lawn, as Komodo the komodo dragon will get aggressive (or more than he normally is) if stayed in a closed proximity

in an anxious atmosphere, and Zon the pteranodone is a flying crypted, it is kind of in the name. And fiskerton, the Cat-gorilla, or Lemurian, was out just to be with his family, the poor thing is as much of a scared Cat as a vicious one.

Kevin left shortly after, still mad he did not get answers, and so he opted to walks both Zed and Ship, with Skurd now setting on Gwen's shoulder, the Companiotrix's symbol disappeared.

The others are just. Silent. Each doing their own thing. Rook is maintaining his Proto-Tool. Rex drawing possible future builds, his monkey friend, Bobo Haha, being as lazy as ever. Cooper is fixing one of his tools that he came with. Danny is walking on the selling in circles as a ghost.

The that was doing nothing was Max who just, sat there, Deep in thoughts, Steel doing the same, hovering near him with his arms crossed.

"How are you felling, dear girl?" spoke the Slim-Biot for the first time since earlier in a Spanish accent.

Gwen did not face him, but she sighed then relaxed her back, looking up at the selling. Not once stopping from patting the sleeping mud alien. "I. I am just worried. You more than anyone else knows how bad of a shape Ben is in. From what we know something bad happened and grandpa is unable to help. I tried contacting him in his phone, one mad with his smartest aliens AND is Upgrade upgraded. So being unable to reach him means he is either too far away, be it from earth, galaxy or in another Dimension! Possible Reality even! I Just want answers-"

"And answers you will get young Gwendolyn, but I think you must collect your team first." came an England accent voice.

Turning to door all the kids saw Professor Paradox inters the door, behind him is grandpa Max and on his shoulder is Azmuth.

What surprised Gwen was who came after her grandpa.

"GRANDMA!?" exclaimed Gwen, thankfully not startling Lucy.